Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Rosacea Nearly Cured!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Country: UK

    Thumbs up Rosacea Nearly Cured!

    Hey everyone hope you are all well,

    I have suffered from Rosacea for 15 years now and have tried absolutely everything to heal it. I have tried expensive creams from brands like La Mer to cheaper alternatives that claimed to be for sensitive skin like La Roche Posay/Avene and Dermalex. None of these brands did anything for my skin and i was slowly getting depressed as nothing seemed to make my rosacea any better. I have also tried LED therapy which didnt work and have tried nearly all natural home remedy masks too.

    I read a website this girl had made in which she posted about ingredients of skincare and make up that contain harmful chemicals and cause skin irritation. I cant list the website yet as i am a new member and the system does not let me but, i was so fed up one day after reading her website that i went through ALL of my make up and skincare including bath products and literally THREW everything out that had harmful chemicals in it. I started using a brand called Earthbound Organics in the UK which has NO chemicals in it and my skin is looking so much better finally! I have been using it for one month now and my redness has died down so much that i actually cried when i saw my skin this morning (happy tears of course)

    Also i have to add that i have discovered a doctor who has published books and has radio seminars in the US called Dr Anthony Williams also knows as Medical Medium. He is absolutely amazing!! He tells you what to exactly eat for rosacea and since following his diet tips my skin has greatly improved. He suggests to start the day on 16oz celery juice and i have seena tremendous difference in my skin! All redness i had around my body has completely cleared up thanks to his book Life Changing Foods. He describes the link between the gut and skin diseases really well.

    I will share photos of my skin before and after for those interested, but i really wanted to share with you all two things that finally has gotten rid of most of my rosacea as i have been reading these forums since i was 12yrs old!
    Last edited by NK1990; 6th November 2017 at 04:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member johnabetts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,128
    Country: UK

    Default

    Why do you find it necessary to post the same information to three different threads?

    The information reads to me like an advertisement for a so called "natural" cosmetics company and an American "Medical Medium" whatever that is.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Country: UK

    Wink Negativity 'johnabetts'

    You don't own the forum - i can post as many times as i want as a new starter, secondly i'm not advertising anything i sincerely came on here out of care as i have finally found a skincare line that has gotten rid of most of my rosacea and wanted to help others, thirdly, Medical Medium is a doctor called Anthony Williams i came across on Instagram who says to drink celery juice in the mornings and describes the link between gut health and rosacea, so i'm not advertising anything nor making money from anything.

    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't reply to threads with negativity.


    Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    Why do you find it necessary to post the same information to three different threads?

    The information reads to me like an advertisement for a so called "natural" cosmetics company and an American "Medical Medium" whatever that is.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK1990 View Post
    You don't own the forum - i can post as many times as i want as a new starter, secondly i'm not advertising anything i sincerely came on here out of care as i have finally found a skincare line that has gotten rid of most of my rosacea and wanted to help others, thirdly, Medical Medium is a doctor called Anthony Williams i came across on Instagram who says to drink celery juice in the mornings and describes the link between gut health and rosacea, so i'm not advertising anything nor making money from anything.

    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't reply to threads with negativity.
    I vote bull**** advertising.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    251
    Country: UK

    Default

    I'm so glad you have found something that works for you. But, its a myth that going organic is better for our skin, in fact a lot of "natural" products contain essential oils, plant extracts etc that can be very irritating to rosacea prone skin. One size does not fit all.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    366
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NK1990 View Post
    You don't own the forum - i can post as many times as i want as a new starter, secondly i'm not advertising anything i sincerely came on here out of care as i have finally found a skincare line that has gotten rid of most of my rosacea and wanted to help others, thirdly, Medical Medium is a doctor called Anthony Williams i came across on Instagram who says to drink celery juice in the mornings and describes the link between gut health and rosacea, so i'm not advertising anything nor making money from anything.

    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't reply to threads with negativity.
    Hi NK1990!

    Welcome to our forum! Thank you for sharing your ideas...I'm so happy you found something that worked for you. I know how hard it can be to find the right kind of skincare and routine to help with rosacea symptoms. I appreciate you sharing your results with us!

    I too have heard of Anthony Williams (aka Medical Medium)...he has especially helped people with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. I truly believe in the healing power of fresh fruits and vegetables as well and most of us here in America don't eat enough to keep our symptoms in boosted with all the phytochemical/antioxidant/inflammatory goodness that those foods provide! I'm glad to hear that your skin is doing much better with simple changes like adding in celery juice.

    Please don't be discouraged from posting here. Sometimes people might get suspicious, especially if you mention products, but once they know you are legit, then most of the time people have helpful interactions. I've learned so much from others here on this forum.

    Anyway, I hope you have a great day!
    M.

  7. #7
    Senior Member johnabetts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,128
    Country: UK

    Default

    My concerns with your post(s) are primarily due to your recommendation of a company producing cosmetic products which do not comply with regulatory requirements of the country of manufacture (the UK or, indeed, anywhere else). Their ingredient declarations are incomplete and incorrect. Who knows what they are putting in their products with such a paucity of information about them?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    366
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    My concerns with your post(s) are primarily due to your recommendation of a company producing cosmetic products which do not comply with regulatory requirements of the country of manufacture (the UK or, indeed, anywhere else). Their ingredient declarations are incomplete and incorrect. Who knows what they are putting in their products with such a paucity of information about them?
    Johnabetts, I hear your concern, but if it works for her and she'd like to share her success, then she should be able to, right? I would like to think we are a welcoming bunch of people who can read other people's posts and decide for ourselves if it's something that we would like to try. Many of the recommendations here, I take with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience and what works for some, might not work for others. Some rosaceans do well with natural skincare, others do not. But everyone's experience is welcomed for me...I love to learn from other people.

    Anyway, I just want everyone to feel welcome here. I completely understand the hesitation that it might be someone trying to sell stuff...but also, it could be someone with good intentions as well. I have heard of both of the things the original poster mentioned here in the States, and to me, her success seems legit and I'm happy to hear about it.

    Take care,
    M.

  9. #9
    Senior Member johnabetts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,128
    Country: UK

    Default

    MissM the products advised are being sold illegally - that should be enough to raise the awareness of any potential users.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Country: UK

    Default Thanks MissM ! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    Johnabetts, I hear your concern, but if it works for her and she'd like to share her success, then she should be able to, right? I would like to think we are a welcoming bunch of people who can read other people's posts and decide for ourselves if it's something that we would like to try. Many of the recommendations here, I take with a grain of salt. Everyone has a different experience and what works for some, might not work for others. Some rosaceans do well with natural skincare, others do not. But everyone's experience is welcomed for me...I love to learn from other people.

    Anyway, I just want everyone to feel welcome here. I completely understand the hesitation that it might be someone trying to sell stuff...but also, it could be someone with good intentions as well. I have heard of both of the things the original poster mentioned here in the States, and to me, her success seems legit and I'm happy to hear about it.

    Take care,
    M.
    Thank you for your support i really appreciate it. I understand everyones skin reacts differently to different products but i genuinely like the skincare i have finally found, i literally found it by searching organic chemical free skincare on google and luckily it was in the UK, JohnAbbetts i understand you are saying it is illegal and i have contacted the director by email and she says the ingredients she uses are fully listed on the website and that she does comply with the uk law.

    I have also switched my micellar water cleanser from Bioderma to Akin which is a great natural skincare brand from Australia i believe, it contains green tea which has really calmed my skin down.

    I suggest if you wear make up etc you all read/google bad ingredients on this girl's blog i found called the 'Love Vitamin' her website has been really helpful.

    I wish i could eat clean completely but i love carbs and sugar and kfc especially now thats its colder in London haha

    I have also really like using pure manuka honey mask on my face which helps keeps the redness down.

    I wanted to share my views because i was so upset at all these big skincare brands who aim
    to help sensitive skin yet use such harsh chemicals, even in our shampoos and toothpaste!

    Best of luck to everyone and i hope we all have clear skin one day

Similar Threads

  1. I have cured my rosacea
    By trillian in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 23rd August 2016, 06:40 PM
  2. How I cured my Rosacea
    By lovelylipgloss in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 26th May 2015, 08:52 PM
  3. How Rosacea cured !!
    By callme_kpr in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26th April 2012, 12:05 PM
  4. Rosacea cured?
    By ChristianFeld08 in forum News, research articles and current affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 5th December 2008, 01:15 PM
  5. Someone who cured their Rosacea
    By Mknlvi in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th April 2008, 01:12 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •