Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: proskin the rosacea cream by mama nature

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

I have had laser in the past, over a few years (just a short-term fix) and certainly not the best choice for neuropathic rosacea!

I don't have redness as such, the thread veins can be concealed under makeup, however I would like them softened if possible???

I am just very wary of so many creams as I don't want to cause my skin/face and unnecessary trauma!

Tea tree oil would send my face into orbit I am afraid!!

Have you tolerated Zhongzhou cream well?
    ry
    J
    Yeah I find Zhongzhou does soften the thread vein appearance - it makes them look less prominent, especially when used in combination with the Epidermal Repair cream - this cream is excellent for hypersensitive skin.

What dietary changes are you making to help the redness? - these help me as much as cream and medicines - it's the combination of things rather than one thing in isolation.

Have you tried avoiding chlorinated water hitting the face - just washing in filtered water or mineral water? That helps me massively. Again it reduces the redness and thread veins appearance.

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea to try it for you, as I don't think it is, but did you try mepacrine at the same time as moxonodine?

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    Yeah I find Zhongzhou does soften the thread vein appearance - it makes them look less prominent, especially when used in combination with the Epidermal Repair cream - this cream is excellent for hypersensitive skin.

What dietary changes are you making to help the redness? - these help me as much as cream and medicines - it's the combination of things rather than one thing in isolation.

Have you tried avoiding chlorinated water hitting the face - just washing in filtered water or mineral water? That helps me massively. Again it reduces the redness and thread veins appearance.

I'm not suggesting it's a good idea to try it for you, as I don't think it is, but did you try mepacrine at the same time as moxonodine?
    Have had rosacea for over 15 yrs, dietary changes don't help much (apart from the obvious spicy foods and booze!!)

I have had a water softener for years, so our water is kind to the face.

I wouldn't touch drugs again (apart from the amazing LDN) as everyone made the nerve pain worse!!

I will take a look at both the creams that you mention thanks, they are pricey aren't they?

Many thanks!

BTW how are YOU doing?

J
    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA.

*Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.

*LDN since October 2018.

*REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

*Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

*Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

* RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).

* Use Optimel & Ilast cream for MGD Ocular rosacea.

History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT

Quote Originally Posted by Judworth View Post
    Wow! Brady that's some info thank you!

I would not attempt any kind of laser treatment again as for neuropathic rosacea it is so problematic!

A topical cream to reduce the look would be a good place to start! As my face rarely flushes now, it's the look of my skin I would like to improve!!

Do you or anyone else have any experience of such creams?

J
    Hi Judworth,

I am Dr. Bacheff, MD specialized in dermatology. I have many years of experience with Rosacea and have developed a cream that has proven very successful with my patients in the past. You can see the results here (note: some of the photos are out of order).
    Questions of any kind are welcomed, I would be happy to help.

Best,

Dr. Bacheff