Thread: Anyone tried dissolving sea salt in warm water and rubbing it on the face and scalp?

Default Anyone tried dissolving sea salt in warm water and rubbing it on the face and scalp?

Someone on Reddit claimed to have knocked out their seb derm with sea salt: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAdd...is_on_my_face/

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. It's working pretty well for me. The seb derm butterfly shape across my nose and cheeks has reduced in redness significantly. I'm also taking garlic/allicin capsules and sticking to an anti-yeast diet (no sugar, alcohol, caffeine, bread/wheat/flour, no moldy/yeasty foods such as blue cheese, mushrooms or peanuts, no dairy, and definitely no MSG/yeast extract). Everyone's seb derm is different and my variation reacts strongly to diet.
    Last edited by Comfy NEET Pepe; 1st October 2019 at 03:39 PM.

Yeh dried my skin out and made it oily at the same time. Then my face got redder.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfy NEET Pepe View Post
    Someone on Reddit claimed to have knocked out their seb derm with sea salt: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAdd...is_on_my_face/

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. It's working pretty well for me. The seb derm butterfly shape across my nose and cheeks has reduced in redness significantly. I'm also taking garlic/allicin capsules and sticking to an anti-yeast diet (no sugar, alcohol, caffeine, bread/wheat/flour, no moldy/yeasty foods such as blue cheese, mushrooms or peanuts, no dairy, and definitely no MSG/yeast extract). Everyone's seb derm is different and my variation reacts strongly to diet.
    Was actually looking into this today because my skin seems to always improve when I go away and surf. Gets worse for a few days, and then starts to improve, redness and burning diminishes.