Thread: V-Beam Purpura Healing Stages

Default V-Beam Purpura Healing Stages

Hello everyone, sorry for another post. I had my first ever purpuric V-Beam treatment on the 22nd of August, and it is the 31st today. Initially my purpura on my face were purple, and now they are combination of (mostly) red and (some) light red marks. My question is, what is the NORMAL color changes of a purpuric vbeam treatment, and in which days do these color changes usually occur? I know it is different for everyone, but any bit of information helps. I am freaking out, its more than a week already, and I'm worried it will not heal anymore, or if it became hyper pigmentation or is stained. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by nepia View Post
    Hello everyone, sorry for another post. I had my first ever purpuric V-Beam treatment on the 22nd of August, and it is the 31st today. Initially my purpura on my face were purple, and now they are combination of (mostly) red and (some) light red marks. My question is, what is the NORMAL color changes of a purpuric vbeam treatment, and in which days do these color changes usually occur? I know it is different for everyone, but any bit of information helps. I am freaking out, its more than a week already, and I'm worried it will not heal anymore, or if it became hyper pigmentation or is stained. Thank you so much.
    Hey nepia,

I know vbeam can be quite daunting, but I can share some images of treatment that I had which hopefully will put your mind a bit more at ease. Drop me a PM and i'll send you them through.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb91 View Post
    Hey nepia,

I know vbeam can be quite daunting, but I can share some images of treatment that I had which hopefully will put your mind a bit more at ease. Drop me a PM and i'll send you them through.
    Hello, I appreciate the reply. That would be great if you could, thank you so much! But I am unable to send you a PM, I don't see a PM option.
    Last edited by nepia; 3rd September 2019 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb91 View Post
    Hey nepia,

Hello Seb91, I can finally send PMs now. I sent you one

Quote Originally Posted by nepia View Post
    Hello Seb91, I can finally send PMs now. I sent you one
    I have some YouTube videos on my channel where you can see the marks caused by vBeam.

They start off very purple looking and change to red and finally an orangish colour.

That orance can hang around for some time. Get yourself some Hyluronic acid and Niacinamide to help resolve things over time. The Ordinary do good products.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.