Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V-Beam Purpura Healing Stages

Quote Originally Posted by darren1 View Post
    I checked again earlier, and everything is a little bit lighter. The redness is disappearing but so very slowly. A moisteriser burned my face a few weeks ago and I was upset and annoyed as I knew this is could disrupt my healing.

I'm using CereVe moisterising cream as well as aloe vera.

Hi,

Have you known anyone who has tried the V beam laser on Harley Street London? Surely the quality of the surgeon must be high? I recently went to my dentist
    who said I needed a filling and I didn't agree with the advice I was given, so I checked google reviews and the later years showed more dissatisfaction with her. I
    went elsewhere and I didn't need a filling! Thanks google reviews for pointing me in the right direction. Is there anything like this for dermatologists/cosmetic surgeons.
    My GPs have not been very supportive in explaining procedures or choosing surgeons, which is pathetic given that Brexit will give them 350 million a week unless that is another lie!

I'm just wondering whether it is quality of healthcare provider that is holding you back?

Quote Originally Posted by aguycalledphil View Post
    Hi,

Have you known anyone who has tried the V beam laser on Harley Street London? Surely the quality of the surgeon must be high? I recently went to my dentist
    who said I needed a filling and I didn't agree with the advice I was given, so I checked google reviews and the later years showed more dissatisfaction with her. I
    went elsewhere and I didn't need a filling! Thanks google reviews for pointing me in the right direction. Is there anything like this for dermatologists/cosmetic surgeons.
    My GPs have not been very supportive in explaining procedures or choosing surgeons, which is pathetic given that Brexit will give them 350 million a week unless that is another lie!

I'm just wondering whether it is quality of healthcare provider that is holding you back?
    If you look at Harley Street dermatologists and others in London, there does appear to be a lot of fake reviews, I've noticed.