Thread: Dr Sheth PDL Booking

Default Dr Sheth PDL Booking

Hi all,

I am considering booking with Dr Sheth for some non-bruising PDL treatments however Iím unsure how I can actually make the booking.

Iíve read on different threads that he works out of Guys Hospital and Lister Hospital and that there is a price difference in treatments at both (ideally would be looking to go with the cheaper!)

Please could someone advise they have got booked in for a consultation previously?

I understand that it is possible to get some treatments on their private health insurance and if you are able to help with how this process works as well as I have never tried to use the insurance previously.

Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaveitnow View Post
    Hi all,

I am considering booking with Dr Sheth for some non-bruising PDL treatments however Iím unsure how I can actually make the booking.

Iíve read on different threads that he works out of Guys Hospital and Lister Hospital and that there is a price difference in treatments at both (ideally would be looking to go with the cheaper!)

Please could someone advise they have got booked in for a consultation previously?

I understand that it is possible to get some treatments on their private health insurance and if you are able to help with how this process works as well as I have never tried to use the insurance previously.

Many thanks in advance
    Dr Sheth isn't working out of Guys until March next year. I saw him at the Lister a few weeks ago, but did the Lister is very pricy.

If you're going for a non-bruising, you could go to see Dr Craythorne who he recommends and works out of Guys. Having said that, I trust Dr Sheth more and I have been seeing him for so many years.

Non-bruising vbeams may help with flushing, but if you have persistent redness, i'd reccomend a brusing vbeam.

Contact HCA to book an appointment, I think Chelsey Mepham is his secretary.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaveitnow View Post
    Hi all,

Many thanks in advance
    Hi Dom,

PM'd you but not sure it went through.