Thread: Weird sensation after ipl

Default Weird sensation after ipl

Hi, all!

Just want to share my experience, hoping there are others in the same situation that can help me.
    Short story: one day after I did my first IPL session, everytime I lay down (especially at night) I feel a weird sensation in my right cheek… It is like I can really feel how the blood flows through the capillaries in that part of the face; how it comes and goes as in a swing; how the capillaries work, dilating and shrinking. That feeling usually comes with burning senation, too.

I am pretty sure it is consequence of that first IPL treatment, cannot explain why, but I know it. Hoping this could be fixed, I did others IPL sessions. It has not worked, that sensation is still with me.

IPL has done something in my skin, capillaries, overall inflamation or whatever. **** it.

Help, please? I really wanna know every theory you have.

Quote Originally Posted by 3jun View Post
    Hi, all!

Just want to share my experience, hoping there are others in the same situation that can help me.
    Short story: one day after I did my first IPL session, everytime I lay down (especially at night) I feel a weird sensation in my right cheek… It is like I can really feel how the blood flows through the capillaries in that part of the face; how it comes and goes as in a swing; how the capillaries work, dilating and shrinking. That feeling usually comes with burning senation, too.

I am pretty sure it is consequence of that first IPL treatment, cannot explain why, but I know it. Hoping this could be fixed, I did others IPL sessions. It has not worked, that sensation is still with me.

IPL has done something in my skin, capillaries, overall inflamation or whatever. **** it.

Help, please? I really wanna know every theory you have.
    If you?re still here, how are you now?