Thread: Zz cream question

Default Zz cream question

Hi guys , could anyone describe how exactly do you use the Zz cream ,what ammount do you apply and how often . Do you put on a moisterizer afterwards ?

My routine is to wash my face with just water, pat dry, and then apply the ZZ cream on my face at night. I carefully let the ZZ cream dry before applying my face to my pillow. The amount is determined by how many red spots to cover, but it is important to apply it all over the face since mites move if you are staring out with the ZZ cream. I would say about a half teaspoon should cover your entire face.

After you have clearance, which usually takes twelve weeks, if you only have a few spots then just dab a pea size on each spot for maintenance. So maintenance applications are smaller.

The ZZ cream is difficult to dissolve so don't worry about it since you are sleeping. It is nearly impossible to use the ZZ cream during the day since it is so difficult to dissolve and shows all over your face.

In the am I wash it off. That's it. I have oily skin so I don't need a moisturizer. If you have dry skin, the ZZ cream will indeed dry out your skin more, so you may want to apply a moisturizer, your favorite, during the day. Repeat each night. If you don't have a favorite moisturizer, rose hip oil is one that many recommend. My experience with the ZZ cream is found here.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 9th August 2019 at 05:32 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!