Thread: Is itchiness a common symptom of rosacea?

Default Is itchiness a common symptom of rosacea?

If I have an itchy red rash on my face, how likely is it to be rosacea? Is rosacea generally an itchy-rash condition, or no?

You may want to read this post first and then scroll through the FAQs. Itchiness is associated usually with demodectic rosacea, which is a variant of rosacea. A significant number of Rosaceans have responded well to ivermectin treatment which kills the mites.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    You may want to read this post first and then scroll through the FAQs. Itchiness is associated usually with demodectic rosacea, which is a variant of rosacea. A significant number of Rosaceans have responded well to ivermectin treatment which kills the mites.
    Brady I've been reading a ton of your replies regarding demodex mites. First off I'd like to thank you for all the information.
    Is there anyway I could speak to you directly regarding demodex mites? If that is not convenient for you I'd gladly post a new thread with my symptoms listed. I am actually seriously considering doing that right now. I personally think I am suffering from an issue related to demodex mites.
    Thanks in advance. I know you must be very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothinrust View Post
    Brady I've been reading a ton of your replies regarding demodex mites. First off I'd like to thank you for all the information.
    Is there anyway I could speak to you directly regarding demodex mites? If that is not convenient for you I'd gladly post a new thread with my symptoms listed. I am actually seriously considering doing that right now. I personally think I am suffering from an issue related to demodex mites.
    Thanks in advance. I know you must be very busy.
    Moth,
    The best way to contact me is use the contact form at the RRDi. If you would join the RRDi that would be much appreciated. You can join with just an email address. If you join you can request a free copy of my ebook, Rosacea 101.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Moth,
    The best way to contact me is use the contact form at the RRDi. If you would join the RRDi that would be much appreciated. You can join with just an email address. If you join you can request a free copy of my ebook, Rosacea 101.

I will definitely be joining. Kind of a silly question but I figured I might as well ask. Where in the heck is the security question when I'm making an account?? It says to type it the response but I see no security question. I would really like to join another active forum. Plus I would like to ask you some questions I don't believe anybody else can answer.
    Sorry in advance for the ridiculous question. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask you directly. I won't be offended if you do not have time to respond to this.
    Thank you again for all that you do in this forum. Can't tell you how much the demodex info has helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothinrust View Post
    I will definitely be joining. Kind of a silly question but I figured I might as well ask. Where in the heck is the security question when I'm making an account?? It says to type it the response but I see no security question. I would really like to join another active forum. Plus I would like to ask you some questions I don't believe anybody else can answer.
    Sorry in advance for the ridiculous question. But I figured it couldn't hurt to ask you directly. I won't be offended if you do not have time to respond to this.
    Thank you again for all that you do in this forum. Can't tell you how much the demodex info has helped me.
    securityYES.jpg

The answer is YES.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi