Thread: Moisturizer free from any form/element of vitamin E?

Default Post Vbeam care: Moisturizer free from any form/element of vitamin E?

I have been trying to find a moisturizer which does not contain any form of Vitamin E (eg tocopherol, etc) or any ingredient containing Vitamin E (eg Shea butter, green tea, any seed oil, nut oil, etc), but so far no success. Does anyone here know if such moisturizer/serum/whatever exists?
    Last edited by ephemerality; 7th July 2019 at 11:17 AM.

And what moisturizer do you all use for post vbeam recovery? I assume it has to be without Vitamin E...

Quote Originally Posted by ephemerality View Post
    And what moisturizer do you all use for post vbeam recovery? I assume it has to be without Vitamin E...
    Why does it have to be without vitamin e may I ask? I had a vbeam today from a new derm and shes convinced that my rosacea will get better with a solid skin care regime. Ive had 15+ vbeams and never even considered topicals because they all agitate my skin, but Im going to give it a go and hopefully restore the skin barrier and improve my symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Seb91 View Post
    Why does it have to be without vitamin e may I ask? I had a vbeam today from a new derm and shes convinced that my rosacea will get better with a solid skin care regime. Ive had 15+ vbeams and never even considered topicals because they all agitate my skin, but Im going to give it a go and hopefully restore the skin barrier and improve my symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I have read and heard from docs: Vitamin E is Anti-coagulate, which is opposite to what is needed after vbeam ------ the quicker the treated vessels/areas coagulate, the better & faster the recovery and result will be...