Thread: Eudelo clinic

Default Eudelo clinic

I was wondering if anyone has been here before and what they thought about it ect. Their consultation uses a machine which can (apparently) tell you the faults of your skin and what products will suit it best (that said, I hate to think what products they'd recommend, probably costing lots of s). It does seem though, that they're actual dermatologists that run it, and not unqualified people, but I'm forever distrustful these days that I always think something is probably wrong with it. I would send the link to their website, but don't know how to do that using a phone. Thanks in advance for your replies, as always, really appreciated. (Also sorry if this post is in the wrong section)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Particular View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has been here before and what they thought about it ect. Their consultation uses a machine which can (apparently) tell you the faults of your skin and what products will suit it best (that said, I hate to think what products they'd recommend, probably costing lots of s). It does seem though, that they're actual dermatologists that run it, and not unqualified people, but I'm forever distrustful these days that I always think something is probably wrong with it. I would send the link to their website, but don't know how to do that using a phone. Thanks in advance for your replies, as always, really appreciated. (Also sorry if this post is in the wrong section)
    I have been to this clinic. The machine apparently is not that helpful for rosacea in particular, possibly useful more for cosmetic issues with the skin (e.g. dryness etc). The clinic can offer some help with rosacea, but the main doctor (Dr Stefanie Williams) is the most expensive dermatologist I'm aware of in the UK (510 per consultation, no cheaper for follow up). This compares to 225 for a first consultation with Professor Tony Chu in London. I think Dr Williams can offer some help but it depends if you want to pay that consultation fee. Professor Chu has a longer and wider experience with rosacea, including greater medication options to offer, whereas Dr Williams will offer more common medications and a wider range of cosmetic treatments. Dr Susan Mayou is also a very good general dermatologist in London at the Cadogan Clinic.

The Google reviews would put me off, too many in-depth reviews from people who have never left a review before and the quantity seems too high to me if you sort by date they come in clusters whenever there is a negative review.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replies, very helpful. Ant, can I ask if you had any treatment there or what was offered there for you on their treatment plan after the consult (and how much it would of cost). Andrew, yeah I was thinking the same about the reviews, you can never be too sure these days, it's sad when nobody seems honest, always frustrating.