Thread: Rocessa.. Yep me too

Default Rocessa.. Yep me too

I have often looked in at this forum over the years but have decided to actually register.

I'm 34 and have had rocessa for many years now I have been prescribed a few different meds over the years. Latterly it has been erythromycin, at times I have felt that it makes it worse and I have more flare ups with it.
    Just now I am giving myself a break from it and in a way my skin is better for it. My skin on my back was flaring up something chronic with it.

Others that I have tried is doxycycline, tetracycline and I'm sure there is others and gels and creams.

I am left with a constant red nose and with our generation that we live in over the years I have hated photos off me because all you can see is my blinding red/purple nose that spreads to my cheeks. I think we will all agree that it's irritating and slightly distressing when other people point out the fact that it's red and assume its like sunburn or something.

My diet isn't too bad I exercise. I don't know if damage had been done after years of poor diet also I did have alot of sun damage to my face when I was a child so I'm sure that could be a factor too.

Anyways it's good to finally be part of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac View Post
    I have often looked in at this forum over the years but have decided to actually register.

I'm 34 and have had rocessa for many years now I have been prescribed a few different meds over the years. Latterly it has been erythromycin, at times I have felt that it makes it worse and I have more flare ups with it.
    Just now I am giving myself a break from it and in a way my skin is better for it. My skin on my back was flaring up something chronic with it.

Others that I have tried is doxycycline, tetracycline and I'm sure there is others and gels and creams.

I am left with a constant red nose and with our generation that we live in over the years I have hated photos off me because all you can see is my blinding red/purple nose that spreads to my cheeks. I think we will all agree that it's irritating and slightly distressing when other people point out the fact that it's red and assume its like sunburn or something.

My diet isn't too bad I exercise. I don't know if damage had been done after years of poor diet also I did have alot of sun damage to my face when I was a child so I'm sure that could be a factor too.

Anyways it's good to finally be part of this community.
    Hi Andymac,

I am a dermatologist with many years of experience with Rosacea and have developed a cream that has proven very successful in the past. If you want to see some of the results I have had with my patients you can go here (note: some of the photos are out of order).
    BUT, it would be helpful if you send me a photo and more detailed history of your symptoms and treatments you have had before because of your age I think you might have been misdiagnosed.

Best,

Dr. Bacheff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bacheff View Post
    Hi Andymac,

I am a dermatologist with many years of experience with Rosacea and have developed a cream that has proven very successful in the past. If you want to see some of the results I have had with my patients you can go here (note: some of the photos are out of order).
    BUT, it would be helpful if you send me a photo and more detailed history of your symptoms and treatments you have had before because of your age I think you might have been misdiagnosed.

Best,

Dr. Bacheff
    Ok, problem is there has been so many so called magic creams. If it works then people would come here and rave about it . What is in the cream ingredients wise that helps with rosacea?