Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyebrow itchiness +flakes, hair loss

Default I'm from perth

Same exact symptoms it's affecting my eyelashes also now. As far as 80%, that's crazy. Mine still look the same but they are wirey but not to the naked eye. I have big eyebrows though. Mine grow back, do yours? They grow back weird though but some don't. I get little patches that fill out with time but it's diffuse brow loss, it just simply pops out. 10 to 15 a day some days. Yes drying out the skin is something I've thought about so much. Let me know how it goes. I've done all the same research and have had so many panic attacks but I've learnt to control myself now and hair growth and knowing it not frontal fibrosing alopecia calms me down a lot. The oil free moisturiser helps me with the itch so much. Use a QV soap free face wash twice a day and use oil free moisturiser QV range twice a day. I just dab it on, I can't handle seeing all the hairs fall out but you'll see a few. Dab on everything do not rub! Even though it would work better but the loss will be extreme! After moisturising in the night use a little menoxidil like regain foam but only a little bit. Once before bed, let the moisturiser dry for 15 mins before you put the menoxidil on. Menoxidil has a drying affect though it's so annoying, don't get it in the eye or anywhere else. It will promote brow growth. This is all instructions from my derm. When scratching use a pin and be careful. Nizoral is starting to piss me off, it does nothing but cause me more scales, I'm going to try something else soon. The ultramin didn't work for me either lol. 3 bucks but costs us like 40 to ship, what a waste of time and it's too thick. I didn't try climbazole because Im not ordering anything anymore. We need an antibiotic type of soap but hard to get in Australia. Email me at samfromwa@outlook.com, we will get to the bottom of this. I have seen some improvement but it's on and off but it never stops lol. Let's at least try and help you promote some hair growth for the time being. Email me please. Cheers

Default P. S

I tried the itraconozole too for a month. Lol 200 bucks, what a waste of time. Sd seems like it destroys the hair follicle for us but I don't bekeive it scars. My derm said the weird hairs are normal it's the sd causing it. Don't use menoxidil pills you'll get hair growth where you don't want it. Use the foam! I'm on group chats and I've spoken to 5 others with the same exact symptoms. One person was cured with the steroid creams but avoid it like the plague it makes things worse, my derm agrees. Email me!

Quote Originally Posted by Samfromwa View Post
    I tried the itraconozole too for a month. Lol 200 bucks, what a waste of time. Sd seems like it destroys the hair follicle for us but I don't bekeive it scars. My derm said the weird hairs are normal it's the sd causing it. Don't use menoxidil pills you'll get hair growth where you don't want it. Use the foam! I'm on group chats and I've spoken to 5 others with the same exact symptoms. One person was cured with the steroid creams but avoid it like the plague it makes things worse, my derm agrees. Email me!
    Cheers Sam will shoot you an email and keep this post updated as I go,

Default Itís a deficiency!! Read everyone

Hello my friend,

Iím so happy to be able to offer you the cure for your suffering.

But first guys you need to stop all that cream! Please!!!

I had the exact same problem in my eyebrows and scalp all over my face. I had this condition for 1 year and half and it ruined my life at that time. But fortunately by accident I found out what is causing this in the first place! Itís not seborrheic dermatitis, you may have Seb Derm from before but this is completely different and has nothing to do with Seb Derm.

Dont worry your skin will transform in only 1 week and your brows will grow back, I used to be in the same boat as you are right now but look at me now Iíve recovered completely!

so to the solution:

this problem is caused by essential fatty acid deficiency!

our skin cells need EFA to function properly, if thereís a deficiency the skin can not absorb and hold on to the water to keep our skin hydrated, thatís why our sebum glands start overproducing a rich kind of sebum to compensate for the lack of water, which actually makes everythingís worst!

What you need to do is to load up on those essential fatty acids (Omega3,6,9). Chia seeds are the number 1 source of essential fatty acids as well as fatty fishes!

dont take all that synthetic EFA supplements, take natural sources of EFA, like chia seeds, 2-3 spoons per daily is great

once you up your intake of these, your skin will transform in less than a week and will get super hydrated and glowing, but donít forget that we have developed a severe essential fatty acid deficiency so we need to keep getting them a lot in our diet : )

I was once completely down and disappointed that this is never going to heal but I finally got my life back : ))

Much respect to your patience, I know how depressing this condition is but you got it bro, go cure it : )))
    Last edited by Peycali; 2nd November 2019 at 07:53 PM.

Default It's been a week but not working for me

Quote Originally Posted by Peycali View Post
    Hello my friend,

Iím so happy to be able to offer you the cure for your suffering.

But first guys you need to stop all that cream! Please!!!

I had the exact same problem in my eyebrows and scalp all over my face. I had this condition for 1 year and half and it ruined my life at that time. But fortunately by accident I found out what is causing this in the first place! Itís not seborrheic dermatitis, you may have Seb Derm from before but this is completely different and has nothing to do with Seb Derm.

Dont worry your skin will transform in only 1 week and your brows will grow back, I used to be in the same boat as you are right now but look at me now Iíve recovered completely!

so to the solution:

this problem is caused by essential fatty acid deficiency!

our skin cells need EFA to function properly, if thereís a deficiency the skin can not absorb and hold on to the water to keep our skin hydrated, thatís why our sebum glands start overproducing a rich kind of sebum to compensate for the lack of water, which actually makes everythingís worst!

What you need to do is to load up on those essential fatty acids (Omega3,6,9). Chia seeds are the number 1 source of essential fatty acids as well as fatty fishes!

dont take all that synthetic EFA supplements, take natural sources of EFA, like chia seeds, 2-3 spoons per daily is great

once you up your intake of these, your skin will transform in less than a week and will get super hydrated and glowing, but donít forget that we have developed a severe essential fatty acid deficiency so we need to keep getting them a lot in our diet : )

I was once completely down and disappointed that this is never going to heal but I finally got my life back : ))

Much respect to your patience, I know how depressing this condition is but you got it bro, go cure it : )))
    A couple of us have taken your advice and have increased our intake of omega 3 6 9. It's been a week, no improvement thus far. I'm seeing more scaling in my eyebrows and more brow loss this week. Will continue to try for another few weeks then will probably give up.