Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Demodectic or Gut related ? (Pictures) Need help

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1 View Post
    My skin was very similar to yours in my early rosacea days. The small red bumps on your cheeks are classic rosacea papules.

It sounds as though you are getting the active inflammation under control with oral antibiotics which I think is a good first step. In addition, my two small pieces of advice would be (1) find a good sunscreen of at least SPF30+ that you skin agrees with and wear it everyday - this can help with the redness and papules; and (2) be aware of the connection between your diet and your skin and eat sensibly.

Good luck!
    thanks for posting,I will keep you updated if you don't mind me asking ,for how long have you had it and did you manage to get it under control ?

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    I can relate to a lot of your symptoms and stuff you have tried! Hope you have success with the oral drugs! please keep us updated!
    I will , thanks rednessator

Quote Originally Posted by feckes94 View Post
    thanks for posting,I will keep you updated if you don't mind me asking ,for how long have you had it and did you manage to get it under control ?
    About 2.5 years now. I would say that I've got it largely under control, but it is by no means in 'remission' and I have to be very vigilant. For instance, three weeks ago my skin was really good - clear and minimal redness - but I've had an old friend from overseas staying with me the last two weeks and have been eating poorly, drinking and out of my routine and three or four P&Ps have come up on my nose.

I'm always on the lookout for improvements in my routine and skin. One symptom that I have never been able to adequately tackle is the increased sebum production and enlarged pores that comes along with the rosacea inflammation. My current project / experiment is looking into Chinese herbal medicine, from which I have had some interesting results. I'm about to be treated by my first Chinese herbalist with a speciality in rosacea, so I am pretty excited to see if I can get some results.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1 View Post
    About 2.5 years now. I would say that I've got it largely under control, but it is by no means in 'remission' and I have to be very vigilant. For instance, three weeks ago my skin was really good - clear and minimal redness - but I've had an old friend from overseas staying with me the last two weeks and have been eating poorly, drinking and out of my routine and three or four P&Ps have come up on my nose.

I'm always on the lookout for improvements in my routine and skin. One symptom that I have never been able to adequately tackle is the increased sebum production and enlarged pores that comes along with the rosacea inflammation. My current project / experiment is looking into Chinese herbal medicine, from which I have had some interesting results. I'm about to be treated by my first Chinese herbalist with a speciality in rosacea, so I am pretty excited to see if I can get some results.
    Im very glad to hear that ,hope the chinese medicine works out great for you . There's some more invasive/risky ways to deal with the pore issue which you probably know of (laser,low dose of roaccutane) but I think the natural path is definitely a much wiser option

6. May : first day of the treatment ,9 pm took two tablets of ivermectin alongside with metronidazole and 4 hours later noticed mild itching on my body (chest,back)which I haven't felt previously, moisturized with coconut oil , cleansed with sulphur and teatree oil soap as I usually do

7. May : woke up with 2 new pustules but nothing too major , the only unusual thing was severe itching all over my body for about 10 minutes around 3 pm and blemishes appearing on my arms and back in the evening

8. May(today) no major die off yet , hmm ,am I beeing too unpatient? It's the first time in my life that I actually want to wake up seeing my face looking worse than the day before ����
    Last edited by feckes94; 9th May 2019 at 06:36 AM.

Maybe the metro combats the die-off inflammation? Be patient!

Guys ! Good news , I look much worse now hahaha fml

Thats great news! What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    Thats great news! What happened?
    more raised bumps and red blemishes , most I've had . the surprising thing is that my back,chest and arms have these red blemishes and pimples too .I cant post pics atm(kind of doesn't work via phone) . Wil post when possible

Default update