Thread: Demodectic or Gut related ? (Pictures) Need help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Demodectic or Gut related ? (Pictures) Need help

Hello to all! I am a 25 year old that got diagnosed with rosacea just a month ago while in Vietnam( originally from Croatia) while on a backpacking trip,which im still on (currently in thailand)my symptoms started 6 months ago with a small rough/textured pinkish
    patch and broken capillaries on my nose after sun exposure ,I have also developed acne and thought that it was all caused by air pollution in Ho Chi Minh , four months after the first symptoms my nose skin got kind of reddish from a moisterizer for sensitive skin and I got bit paranoid .. itching in my ears and face started around that time as well. I went to two derms who told me it is definately not rosacea and prescribed me with an acne gel . I used it sparingly a couple of times only and stopped .my skin looked aged and porous more and more as time went on which really got me worried .hmm and then one day i went to get a haircut and as it goes in vietnam they not only do the haircut but wash your feet and massage the face as well, the lady did it with some kind of an anti acne cream that caused my first flush . ,since then I have slight but fixated erythema on my cheeks ,nose and forehead .I got three more flushes since then , from aaaa very very high temperature room in a hut where I was residing for a day ,chilli and a sunscreen. I dont really think I have a flushing problem (since I am baring this 35 plus degree celsiusheat here without flushing) as much as a big pore ,aged looking skin with blemishes and a couple of papules ,problem . my pores on my nose and inner cheeks have scales sticking out of them and my forehead has weird water filled bumps that resemble small acne but are definitely not , I noticed my hair falling out and now my eyebrows too . I have no other food sensitivities (that cause flushing) ,rather than spicy food and I kind of hope my rosacea isn't gut related but specificly demodex caused or to put it this way ,that I've damaged my water barrier through oxidative stress from polution and from that caused over excessive sebum production which lead to the demodex infestation and an inflammatory response. The third derm I went to a month ago prescribed azelaic acid as the first line of defense which did nothing .I also tried water fasting for three days and havent seen much improvement when it comes to my rosacea , But it helped a bit with SD looking patches on my eyelids though ,forgot to mention that my eyes are red and I get dandruff on them as well ,which I've been treating with TTO. I would like to start taking metronidazole and ivermectin orraly but im kind of scared of making everything worse if my rosacea is indeed gut related. The derms are useless and I have only this group to turn to ,sorry for such a long post and thanks for reading.
    Last edited by feckes94; 6th May 2019 at 06:07 PM.

Sorry for no pic ,need to make an account through imageshack first .im kind of new to this group ,kind of

IMG_20190506_135918.jpg
    IMG_20190506_135521.jpg

never mind this post :P
    Last edited by feckes94; 6th May 2019 at 02:15 PM.

Ill post the pics later on today when I get myself on a pc

Last edited by feckes94; 6th May 2019 at 02:38 PM.