Hello from Germany you all!

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite a while now and have read pretty much everything about KPRF here. First of - thank you all for contributing here, it helps a great deal to know one is not alone enduring this absurd condition.

The only real silver lining next to PDL (which is an ungodly hassle) that I've come across is the natural clearing up of KPRF due to aging and the self-reducing keratinization around the hair follicles. It makes sense to me, as normal KP is usually self-limiting as well. And as it picks up with puberty - why shouldn't it recess again with other hormonal phases?

Some members here, such as realwork (you're the man!), have described that their KPRF calmed down in their late 20's, whereas there are multiple posts and pictures by members who are well into there 30's and still suffer from it physically and mentally. Naturally, the progression of KPRF varies individually and it doesn't help either that people, for whom it resolved itself won't really come back to this forum to share their suffering anymore...

Anyway - it would be great if we could collect many experiences in this thread.

For me the baboon butt face has set on around 14, peaked from 17-22 and is painfully slowly fading since then (currently 25) - with better an worse times in between...

All the best people - keep your butts up ! this too, shall pass...