Thread: Overwhelmed

Default Overwhelmed

ill kick this things butt
    Last edited by feckes94; 6th May 2019 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by feckes94 View Post
    Just been diagnosed a week ago(25/M) ,face red from my third and worst flush that happened a couple of days ago which made the redness not subside ever since ,and spread from the nose to the forehead area . I got Rosace here in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh city) and I feel like it's from the heat plus pollution + inadequate skincare throughout the last couple of years , I have been traveling since I was 21 .I don't know if anyone else in my family ever had it . My older brother is basically the only person that I have ,and I feel like this is going to impact his life as much as mine ..all of the jobs I ever had were basically done outside in the sun. I was the most active and cheerful person in the world just recently.. and now my mind is fixated on this problem ..causing a lot of stress..it made me quit my job here in ho chi minh and buying a ticket home ... haven't told anyone about the diagnosis yet.. I feel so anxious about the return , feels like I will be the complete opposite of who I was when I departed from my home country 7 months ago .. just feels ****ing hopeless .. can't even cry . And the worst thing is that It just might have been avoided by not coming to live here
    Welcome to RF. Might want to read this post.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi