Thread: To sell: Redlightman Dual

Default To sell: Redlightman Dual

Hi all,

I am selling a redlightman red and amber combo light for anyone interested (https://redlightman.com/product/red-light-device/)

Unfortunately seems a little bit powerful and causes flushing when I use it - might be useful for anyone who’s skin can tolerate a powerful light!

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaveitnow View Post
    Hi all,

I am selling a redlightman red and amber combo light for anyone interested (https://redlightman.com/product/red-light-device/)

Unfortunately seems a little bit powerful and causes flushing when I use it - might be useful for anyone who’s skin can tolerate a powerful light!

Many thanks
    Just to note - I have used this exact same light every day for almost 2 years and it has essentially cured my flushing. The trick was finding the right distance and duration. But yeah I went from severe flushing, to basically none. Pretty compelling endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by Ihaveitnow View Post
    Hi all,

Many thanks
    Hi there,

I am interested. How much do you want for it? If you'd rather PM me, that's fine. I'd do it but for some reason my phone doesn't like to send private messages on this forum.

Thanks,
    K

Quote Originally Posted by HungryAlpaca View Post
    Just to note - I have used this exact same light every day for almost 2 years and it has essentially cured my flushing. The trick was finding the right distance and duration. But yeah I went from severe flushing, to basically none. Pretty compelling endorsement
    It certainly is a compelling endorsement! The light I have is red/amber combination as well, but it's from SmarterLights, and it isn't very powerful. It seems to help, though. Maybe with a more powerful light I will achieve further success. Fingers crossed...

What did you find the best time duration was for you? I'm curious to know. Also, how far do you hold it from you face? Do you still use it?

I already pm:d him like three weeks ago, but no reply...

Quote Originally Posted by HungryAlpaca View Post
    What distance and duration did you find best? This is a 100watt device, right? I have a 660nm 36 watt LED which is pretty powerful compared to the LED mask and its 630nm wavelength. I'm trying to build up an idea of distance and time for the more powerful lights even though I'm not using the Redlightman.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.

How long do you use this on your face? Seconds, minutes?
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.