Thread: New Seb Derm treatment - success

Default New Seb Derm treatment - success

I've been having great success for the past 2 years using a white vinegar face wash and alternating with apple cider vinegar face wash (few drops on cotton pad, wipe on face, wash off after 30 seconds and moisturise)

A few problem areas crept up so far this winter, mainly on my moustache area so I've switched up my regime and it's really helped so thought I'd share.

It's a facewash on the market in UK called Bulldog for oilly skin and is a thick, black substance that also works as an exfoliant.

I use this 2/3 times a week to clean my face, rest of the time just cold water.
    It's really cleaned up my skin and the seb derm.

Also before bed I put a light coating of sudocrem on areas I know usually flare (T-zone) and when I wake up my skin looks fresh and incredible.

Regime is
    Vinegar wash - Every other day or 1 in 3
    Cold water wash - twice every day
    Bulldog face wash - 2 or 3 times a week
    Sudocrem - most nights

As with all treatments I'm sure it won't work for everyone but it's really helped me out and when it does flare (usually cold weather or after chilli) the treatment soon helps it.

Also i foolishly used a steroid cream on moustache area to see the effects out for curiosity. Made it worse than ever after initial help. DONT USE THEM!

The ingredients of Bulldog face wash are:

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Benzoic acid, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Camelina sativa seed oil, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Tocopherol.*a blend of natural ingredients

Nothing remarkable or special in there. I would be interested as to how it acquires a black colour, considering what it contains.

Is it possible that's the fave wash only and not the one for oilly skin? That contains charcoal and I imagine would give the black colour?

Ahh! that will explain the colour although the one with charcoal, as far as I can determine, is the Face Scrub, not the Face Wash.

Ingredients (Face Scrub):
    Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Polyquaternium-39, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, *A blend of Natural Ingredients

Again, there is nothing outstanding in the product.

I just use this seborrheic dermatitis oil and oil free liquid, surprisingly they worked soooo well, I couldn't believe it!! Before I was using corticosteroid, glad those days are over...

Seborrheic Dermatitis, Oil + Oil-Free - https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/6544...op_home_feat_2
    Seborrheic Dermatitis, Eczema Salve - http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/64959...eczema-natural

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Oh View Post
    I just use this seborrheic dermatitis oil and oil free liquid, surprisingly they worked soooo well, I couldn't believe it!! Before I was using corticosteroid, glad those days are over...

Seborrheic Dermatitis, Oil + Oil-Free - https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/6544...op_home_feat_2
    Seborrheic Dermatitis, Eczema Salve - http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/64959...eczema-natural
    I think this post is SPAM.

Both products recommended are from the same maker. Neither product contains anything special.