Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antidepressants / SSRIs for flushing

I saw people talking beta blockers like propranolol is effective against flushing tho i have not tried yet, but i wanna give it a try as it has almost no side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekrem View Post
    I saw people talking beta blockers like propranolol is effective against flushing tho i have not tried yet, but i wanna give it a try as it has almost no side effect.
    Bought it today and tried half(20mg), but it made me sick i got dizzy just 10 second after i took it and i couldn't believe it and i have hypotension rn had to go doctor to get serum, and currently resting lol.

Aside this side effect, it works very good, me who get nervous as F* when getting serum and who scares from these kind of things didn't even feel ANYthing i was the calmest patient in the hospital lol, i didn't even notice i was with my pyjamas before taking my serum and lay down and i always mind these things lmao! I was seriously very talkative too i was like high, didn't mind what i say but conscious. I didn't get any flush i was sweating at first when i took it and i had to wash my face, i flushed just for a minute and thats all and it didn't hurt and inflame, my face became normal like a normal people's face does.

Conclusion: Had to try well i won't be able to take it anymore, i don't recommend people to try like me but if u wanna give it a try anyway, better be ready to side effects in case it happens especially if ur young like me-20. Appereantly it is not something young people should take, not without a doctor approval at least😉.
    Last edited by Ekrem; 5th March 2019 at 06:11 PM.