Thread: I suffer no more! I'm so happy!

Default I suffer no more! I'm so happy!

Hello everyone! I felt I had to share this with you all. My Rosacea is completely under control!!! I will try to keep this as short as possible.

I have been suffering for over 8 years. My symptoms consisted of mild redness with postules, sometimes deep and painful. I have tried Metronidazole, Finacea, Oracea, various cleansers, and the home remedies such as lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. I settled on using once per day lemon juice topically, drinking a couple teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with water, and using Metronidazole 1%. This seemed to control my symptoms well enough. Occasionally the breakouts would persist and I would apply lemon juice and Metronidazole twice per day until controlled. This worked well for me until about a year ago.

Last year my symptoms became worse. Much much worse. Nothing at all worked. It was so bad I am left with mild scarring because of it. A friend who works at a drug store suggested trying some of the off the shelf remedies. Normally I wouldn't have considered it but I was desperate. Friends, my rosacea is now completely controlled! Let me tell you right now, I have no connection to the company that makes this product. None! I am simply here to help.

I purchased some Prosacea to try. It's a topical cream. After around three days, applying twice per day, I could tell something different was happening in the way I began healing. Within the first week new postules stopped appearing and redness began to recede. The most severe bumps I had were clearly getting better but I still had a lot of healing to do. After two weeks any redness was completely gone. I remember looking at myself in the mirror without the redness I had lived with for so long, I looked like a ghost lol. Even with the rosacea gone the healing process would take many months. A year later and the scarring is barely noticeable.

With every other product I used it seemed like the rosacea was always there, lurking under the surface, waiting to attack. As if other medications simply weakened the rosacea. With Prosacea I get the impression it kills the rosacea dead! It's hard to describe but you become intimately familiar with your face when dealing with rosacea. Now I use Prosacea once a week. If I stop completely, mild symptoms will appear after about two weeks. Using an off the shelf remedy sounded like a waste of time. Now I couldn't be happier. I sincerely hope this helps you.

Default Spam?!

1st post and they are cured?!

Quote Originally Posted by CONTACTMC View Post
    1st post and they are cured?!
    I didn't want to be the one to say it but... I find it very strange that someone would come here AFTER going into remission. Sounds like an ad to me.

I thought I was hopefully helping someone. Sounds crazy right? Someone trying to help by giving his experience in finding what worked.

Everything I said in my above post is honest. Everything I listed, I have tried. Nothing worked for me like Prosacea. Suit yourselves! I can only relay my own experiences. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyRV View Post
    I thought I was hopefully helping someone. Sounds crazy right? Someone trying to help by giving his experience in finding what worked.

Everything I said in my above post is honest. Everything I listed, I have tried. Nothing worked for me like Prosacea. Suit yourselves! I can only relay my own experiences. Have a nice day.
    HappyRV,
    If you've been around for a while you would understand why RF rosaceans tend to be skeptical where there are some veteran rosaceans with many posts. While a few do report success with just a couple of posts, the general consensus amongst the many is that rosacea will return and you will have to use Prosacea again and again, and eventually you may find that no matter how much you use, your rosacea keeps coming back. If you type in Prosacea into the search box, top right corner (lots of results, but read this post), you will see many results of members mentioning Prosacea. We hope your rosacea is 'completely under control' and please understand that it is impossible to know who is a real member with a legitimate post such as yours and from someone who is connected to Prosacea since there is no way to vet RF members. Assuming you are a real member, and are in no way connected to Prosacea, welcome to RF and hope you keep us posted. I can understand why you would be put off and leave us completely after your introduction is slammed but I hope you come back and report in six months that you have the same results with Prosacea. Your thread will still be here.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 27th December 2018 at 02:15 AM.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    HappyRV,
    If you've been around for a while you would understand why RF rosaceans tend to be skeptical where there are some veteran rosaceans with many posts. While a few do report success with just a couple of posts, the general consensus amongst the many is that rosacea will return and you will have to use Prosacea again and again, and eventually you may find that no matter how much you use, your rosacea keeps coming back. If you type in Prosacea into the search box, top right corner (lots of results, but read this post), you will see many results of members mentioning Prosacea. We hope your rosacea is 'completely under control' and please understand that it is impossible to know who is a real member with a legitimate post such as yours and from someone who is connected to Prosacea since there is no way to vet RF members. Assuming you are a real member, and are in no way connected to Prosacea, welcome to RF and hope you keep us posted. I can understand why you would be put off and leave us completely after your introduction is slammed but I hope you come back and report in six months that you have the same results with Prosacea. Your thread will still be here.
    I'm not the type to participate on forums unless I have something useful to say. Imagine the opposite, I came here with my personal story. Took time during the holidays to share that story. Then I'm accused of being a hack. What if this would work for someone but they disregard it because of the accusations?

I get it though. I even explained in my post how I was skeptical of something off the shelf. I was desperate and tried it. I haven't had an outbreak since. I never had this stability with any of my prescription options.

I wonder if Soolantra would have worked as well. It seems sulfur creams like Prosacea have a long history in rosacea treatment, and also kill demodex mites.

https://sci-hub.tw/https://doi.org/1...ad.2011.11.146

Prosacea is a sulfur+aloe vera cream, which has been on the market for many years. I would like to ask if you have used any other sulfur cream in the past and if so, how it worked for you.