Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
sorry , forgot to update ! the rifaxamin pretty much cured my stomach / gut issues but they returned and ive has to do another course since then . it didnt do anything to help my flushing / overall redness though , but ive had further testing done and found ive got something called leaky gut syndrome which im certain has been brought on by having this undiagnosed and untreated infection for a few years ...

my leaky gut problems mean my immune system is on constant attack mode so i react to anything that i put into my body - and that brings on the flushing ...

im trying to repair the damage done through diet and supplements but its not an easy fix and could take months or years ...
Hi Boris, I am curious about the leaky gut test; Did it just tell you that you had leaky gut or is there a scale of how leaky your gut is? Also there is a lot of debate about intestinal permeability (leaky gut) and I wondered what your thoughts are on it? I myself have active Crohns disease, which always has a degree of leaky gut associated with it. Thanks