Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redness concealer (for men)

Hi Darren

Yes that is the right link. Several different outlets sell it though the last link you give is an official supplier, so you know you're getting the right product. Yeah I use this product - have bought it several times. Samples should be with you quickly, though may be a delay with Christmas coming up - slow post etc.

For removal, I'd recommend Neal's yard grapeseed oil - better for sensitive skin than most make up removal products. Just apply the oil and remove with water.

Quote Originally Posted by antwantsclear View Post
    For removal, I'd recommend Neal's yard grapeseed oil - better for sensitive skin than most make up removal products. Just apply the oil and remove with water.
    Warm coconut oil works fine as a remover.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.

Is this it?

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmetics-You...g=mh0b-20&th=1

I am in the US, but have never used any cosmetics and am highly considering them now. Problem is I also have seb derm, or I mostly have seb derm with perhaps rosacea I really don't know still.

Quote Originally Posted by aafdup View Post
    Is this it?

https://www.amazon.com/Cosmetics-You...g=mh0b-20&th=1

I am in the US, but have never used any cosmetics and am highly considering them now. Problem is I also have seb derm, or I mostly have seb derm with perhaps rosacea I really don't know still.
    That's the product. But it comes in a number of shades and is pretty expensive, so I would recommend going into a store (I know Sephora in the US stocks it) to test them out or, alternatively, getting your hands on a sample size (again, Sephora sometimes stocks these).

Hmmm.... not sure how this would interact with sub derm. Again, I think trying a sample would be your best bet in this situation, rather than rushing out and buying a full sized bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1 View Post
    That's the product. But it comes in a number of shades and is pretty expensive, so I would recommend going into a store (I know Sephora in the US stocks it) to test them out or, alternatively, getting your hands on a sample size (again, Sephora sometimes stocks these).

Hmmm.... not sure how this would interact with sub derm. Again, I think trying a sample would be your best bet in this situation, rather than rushing out and buying a full sized bottle.
    I'm also pretty pale.. I'd probably need the lightest shade. Is that just 'Light'?

Quote Originally Posted by aafdup View Post
    I'm also pretty pale.. I'd probably need the lightest shade. Is that just 'Light'?
    The lightest shade in this range is 'Fair'.

Again, I recommend going into the store to check them out. You can test all the shades out on your skin. I also sometimes go in with a little container and 'borrow' a few pumps of the shade that I think I might be, so that I can test it out on my face properly at home.....

It is important to match the shade carefully, otherwise you will just swap being self-conscious about your redness for being self-conscious that people can see you are wearing makeup....