Thread: Seborrheic Dermatitis Solution!!

Red face Seborrheic Dermatitis Solution!!

I have had Seborrheic dermatitis for 2 years that has spread to cover my entire face and scalp, I have had no money to go to the dermatologist as it is so expensive. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I even stopped going out of the house without make up, and the make up just irritated it and made it hurt and peel even worse! I also became very depressed. So I decided to try natural remedies, this is how I am managing it and my seborrheic dermatitis symptoms is basically gone! (Except for tiny spots on my scalp, which will be gone eventually I'm sure)

- Cut out all allergens: For me it's nuts, diary, gluten and soy
    - Use more natural shampoo: Shampoos like Head and Shoulder only made my scalp seborrheic dermatitis worse.
    - Try not to wash your hair too often: I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but I find the more often I wash my hair, the worse the scales get on my scalp. So now I wash my hair every 2nd day or every 3rd day. If it's gets a little greasy, I'll just put my hair in a bun and try to ignore the greasiness. By trying to hold out washing my hair for as long as possible has helped to 'train' my scalp into producing less sebum (that's my theory at least).
    - Get out in the sun: Whenever it's sunny, I try to 'tan' my hair for as long as possible. I think there is evidence to show UV ray helps to reduce inflammation, so I think that's why it helped.
    - Stop scratching: This has been by far the hardest thing to do! But I just trained myself to tap gently on the itchy areas instead of scratching with my nails.
    - Natural remedy: I stumbled upon a natural remedy for seborrheic dermatitis, worked wonders for me. Here are the links.

Hope this helps! ;-)
    Last edited by Jen43; 21st March 2019 at 04:04 AM.

Default Forgot to mention

Sorry, forgot to post links of the natural remedies I found. They're amazing, I can't believe how well they worked. I think because they helped to reduced the inflammation, so I scratchh less and the patches eventually come off. The oil free one is awesome because I can put it on whenever to reduce the itch.
    https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/6544...op_home_feat_2
    https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/6495...active_5&crt=1
    Last edited by Jen43; 21st March 2019 at 04:03 AM.

Apparently people have problems with something that works
    Last edited by Marty Oh; 22nd March 2019 at 03:38 AM.

Thanks for sharing. Checked out the oil and oil free, they seem to have very good feedback. Ordered both, hope they work for me.

these two sound like scam artists...

Most def!

Got the oil and oil free this week, they actually work really well for my scalp. I have tried lots of natural products which didnít do anything, so to my relief these actually started working after the first try. For sure the constant itchiness is gone, that in itself is a major relief. So Iím not sure why someone called it a scam without trying it first. And by the way these actually smell pretty good. Otherr natural products I tried before had some unbearable smells, which made me not want to use it.
    Last edited by kevin65; 31st March 2019 at 06:15 AM.