Thread: Rosacea so much better

Default Rosacea so much better

I want to tell you about what I have found for me to improve my misery of rosacea. Every morning I would wake up and hope no more new bright red spots had appeared over night. My forehead and checks imparticular. It was starting to appear on my chin. My boss even mentioned it to me and I broke down. Well I tried a few different products hardly any change. Then I discovered kalme cleanser. My general complexion instantly reduced in redness and calmed down, not irritated any more. I still had the spots though. Fucidin cream took care of them. I still get them rearing their ugly heads but dot on the fucidin. Not such a problem anymore. Give the cleanser a try it has been ground breaking for me, and does not cost too much. They do other products but I have not needed them.
    Last edited by Tsherriff; 23rd September 2018 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsherriff View Post
    I want to tell you about what I have found for me to improve my misery of rosacea. Every morning I would wake up and hope no more new bright red spots had appeared over night. My forehead and checks imparticular. It was starting to appear on my chin. My boss even mentioned it to me and I broke down. Well I tried a few different products hardly any change. Then I discovered kalme cleanser. My general complexion instantly reduced in redness and calmed down, not irritated any more. I still had the spots though. Fucidin cream took care of them. I still get them rearing their ugly heads but dot on the fucidin. Not such a problem anymore. Give the cleanser a try it has been ground breaking for me, and does not cost too much. They do other products but I have not needed them.
    Hi I know it’s an old thread but how you getting on with the Kalme cleanser?
    It seemed to help at first. Then I tried the night cream and that seemed to get rid of the redness.
    But I struggled with their day cream it broke me out.
    My face now seems to be getting red all over.
    How do you use it ?
    I’ve just washed my face with warm distilled water and it seems thick with Kalme product
    that’s just been building up on my face.
    And what is your regimen?
    Anyone else tried Kalme products?
    I think I’ve now tried everything on the market for rosacea.
    Just ordered clinique and that’s it I’ve ran out of things to try after that.
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 21st August 2019 at 12:35 PM.

If someone recommends a product on their first post and says that its a miracle cure, it usually arouses people's suspicions because it could easily just be someone who is trying to sell the product using a fake review. This happens all the time on the internet.

[QUOTE=andydoyle;350690]If someone recommends a product on their first post and says that its a miracle cure, it usually arouses people's suspicion.]

In the case of Kalme cleanser, there are marketing attempts all over the internet, and PR driven stories in the Daily Mail as well. I'm sure it's harmless, but it's not going to solve serious rosacea.

[quote=antwantsclear;350697]
    Quote Originally Posted by andydoyle View Post
    If someone recommends a product on their first post and says that its a miracle cure, it usually arouses people's suspicion.]

In the case of Kalme cleanser, there are marketing attempts all over the internet, and PR driven stories in the Daily Mail as well. I'm sure it's harmless, but it's not going to solve serious rosacea.
    Yep it’s rubbish I tried the entire range . It just builds up on your face in layers.
    Tried to leave a review but of course it never appeared.
    I fact I’ve tried everything on the market in the last 10 months all rubbish and don’t live up to claims.
    However I have found a wash that helps and no I have no vested interest in the company but it’s doing the trick for me I’ve even got the hubby using it.
    It’s the new Cerave SA one. Plus rose water as a toner . Still not found a moisturiser so sticking with oil of Olay sensitive for now .
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 31st August 2019 at 04:27 PM.

Default New to Rosacea

Iíve just been diagnosed with rosacea and whatís so weird is Iím African American. Iíve done the steroids and the tacrolimus then I did some research and was told tea tree oil helps. Well I found a product by Renpure. A body wash and lotion. It is a tea tree with mint. You get that cooling sensation and it moisturizes well without being heavy. I have naturally oily skin and love the sun but now canít be in the sun. Itís an ordinary over the counter product and I bought it because on one of the reviews one of the persons said they had rosacea and it helped them. Seems to be working so far. I got it at Walmart for $6 bucks.