Thread: Got rid of my flushing with Apple Cider Vinegar.

Default Got rid of my flushing with Apple Cider Vinegar.

I flush when i have a drink, or get stressed, or am in a room with central heating. A while ago I started taking Apple Cider Vinegar for a diet & the flushing went, completely. Then I stopped, on holiday & it came back with a vengence. I thiught it was the Vitamin E I was also taking & was trying to narrow down wjat my miracle cure was, so endured several weeks of appalling redness.

But after reading another thread on here have just started the ACV again (tablets) & its gone again. The tablets cost me £17 & I got them from Holland & Barratt - mine are New Nordic & I take 2 in the morning & 2 at night, but someone in another thread just takes their own brand. The first time around I was taking the drink (Braggs)

Thrilled to bits to finally have got rid of this incredibly embarassing condition. Ive thrown all possible triggers at it, & have been using a retinol & nothing. So I wanted to let you all know as its pretty amazing!

So great that you got your flushing under control. Hopefully your experience can help others.

Apple cider vinegar can cause some side effects, so be careful! It can damage your teeth and taking it too much even can make your stomach stop working

I'm indeed to scare to try it. When you become paranoid about any product, it's hard to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonista View Post
    I flush when i have a drink, or get stressed, or am in a room with central heating. A while ago I started taking Apple Cider Vinegar for a diet & the flushing went, completely. Then I stopped, on holiday & it came back with a vengence. I thiught it was the Vitamin E I was also taking & was trying to narrow down wjat my miracle cure was, so endured several weeks of appalling redness.

But after reading another thread on here have just started the ACV again (tablets) & its gone again. The tablets cost me £17 & I got them from Holland & Barratt - mine are New Nordic & I take 2 in the morning & 2 at night, but someone in another thread just takes their own brand. The first time around I was taking the drink (Braggs)

Thrilled to bits to finally have got rid of this incredibly embarassing condition. Ive thrown all possible triggers at it, & have been using a retinol & nothing. So I wanted to let you all know as its pretty amazing!

Hi

How much apple cider vinegar would you suggest drinking a day? Is there a brand you would recommend. I've tried Aspells from Sainsburys.

Thanks Phil

Quote Originally Posted by aguycalledphil View Post
    Hi

How much apple cider vinegar would you suggest drinking a day? Is there a brand you would recommend. I've tried Aspells from Sainsburys.

Thanks Phil
    In general the best ones are organic, with mother loads on Amazon.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Hello! This is my first post on this forum in a long time. I'm considering trying acv internally. Has anyone else experienced rosacea coming back stronger after stopping acv as the creator of this thread ,londonista, did? Can you start taking less of it after some time?

I have subtype 1. Flushing with mild persistent redness. I have acne on my chin, and occasionally on my cheeks and forehead. A lot of red dots that never go away. My rosacea is more mild,but is slowly spreading/getting more sensitive over the past 10 years.
    Last edited by heathercbake; 24th January 2019 at 09:01 PM.