Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My use of Ivermectin and Moxidectin to treat Type II Rosacea

BPRMFC,

Thanks for your time and efforts here to help us solve the maddening rosacea riddle. Looks like I must've violated some forum post requirements, as my earlier reply was deleted (posted a number of studies regarding SIBO and rosacea as an adjunct treatment)... we'll see what happens here.

Please keep us updated on your progress, as I'll be trying the Moxidectin soon myself. I've been researching treatments for a good while as well and am looking forwards to putting this all behind me as much as possible.

Thanks,
    Chris

PS I can't see a way to PM you regarding SIBO which I'd be curious of your thoughts on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BPRMFC View Post
    Well it's been a number of months since I last posted an update - so here's the latest:

I've settled on using just Oral Moxidectin (since October) taking a full adult dose each rolling month (28 days) - I found that the Ivermectin dose was a good short term treatment, but didn't seem to improve it's effect after a couple of months or so (it will be a back-up for any flare-ups though....)

The greater and far superior half life of the Moxidectin means that it has remained potent and effective for much longer - my face is now fairly clear around the cheeks and neck and the 'T' zone of my face is starting to heal and get an even tone (but still about 30% away from being 100% 'normal')

I'm now also taking vitamin supplements to aid/boost my immune system/skin repair each day to back up the work done by the Moxidectin.

I'll post another update soon.....
    Last edited by CLJ; 26th January 2019 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLJ View Post
    BPRMFC,

Thanks for your time and efforts here to help us solve the maddening rosacea riddle. Looks like I must've violated some forum post requirements, as my earlier reply was deleted (posted a number of studies regarding SIBO and rosacea as an adjunct treatment)... we'll see what happens here.

Please keep us updated on your progress, as I'll be trying the Moxidectin soon myself. I've been researching treatments for a good while as well and am looking forwards to putting this all behind me as much as possible.

Thanks,
    Chris

PS I can't see a way to PM you regarding SIBO which I'd be curious of your thoughts on that as well.

CLJ/Chris:

You're welcome to add any relevant post to this thread - SIBO may well be one of a number of triggers for our condition - thank you for your feedback and input, both are much appreciated - I'll be sure to update the thread again soon, as I'm now convinced my Type II is well on the way to being in remission (Yes, for me at least, Moxidectin is THAT good).

BPRMFC/Francis