Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Who "cured" their rosacea and how?

  1. #61
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centre, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    5,402
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi



  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    117
    Country: United States

    Smile Journey to Heal

    Hi guys!
    Just wanted to throw in my quick story here. It's been 10 months since I first began a holistic healing journey, documented on this website under RedVelvet (https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...ght=redvelvet) and I continue to see only clear skin. I am tempted to call myself "cured" although I won't do that yet because: I continue to use ZZ cream twice per week, and I continue to eat a very clean diet (no pesticides, nitrates, pork, and very little gluten or dairy) as well as take a daily detox tea and greens powder. If I were to stop all this, would my rosacea come back? I'm not about to try. I found some very useful resources along the way. Brady Barrows, for one, who is just a wealth of knowledge. After working with hundreds of people with rosacea in the last several months, I've come to the conclusion that rosacea is not a skin condition. It manifests in your skin, but it is the result of something internal: either gut, liver, spleen, virus, heavy metal toxicity or even chemical or food allergies. If you really want to heal your rosacea from the inside, you've got to address the underlying causes. Healing takes TIME. Cleanses and detoxes can help, but changes in environment, foods, and even the way you think are key to healing.

    A resource I recently stumbled upon which is FULL of useful info and accounts of people who've healed their skin naturally is this website: journeytoglow.com and her free podcast https://journeytoglow.com/podcast/ which has tons of interviews with doctors and skin experts.

    I encourage you all to KEEP GOING. Keep learning. Don't give up. Rosacea can heal. Yes it takes time, but more and more doctors (like me) are now incorporating holistic rosacea healing into our practices. I have also just completed teaching a rosacea healing group which was incredibly successful, and the next session will start February 10th, 2021. Info is here for anyone interested.
    Last edited by redvelvet; 11th January 2021 at 01:41 AM.

  3. #63
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    17
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    for those that bath in Borax home much do you put in the bath?

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    17
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centre, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Jim View Post
    for those that bath in Borax home much do you put in the bath?
    Here is the regimen.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi



  6. #66
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centre, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Jim View Post
    Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.
    Using the search box tool here at RF typed in 'liver detox' and got three pages of results that highlight 'liver' and 'detox' and here are my cursory results you can check:

    The liver and rosacea.

    Liver Flush

    Liver flush. Who's done it and how?

    It is amazing how the search box tool can give you an incredible amount of data to research or investigate what already has been discussed before. RF has been around for a very long time and has an incredible amount of rosacea data and usually the question or subject has come up before and it is very interesting to note what has been said. Organizing all this data is an endeavor I have been doing for years and years, since sorting it out into categories is what I do best and have them sorted on the RRDi website. RF has a different scheme of categories and sometimes works by searching through categories but I find the search box tool the most effective. I would estimate it would take you thirty minutes to go through the three pages of data on liver detox.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi



  7. #67
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    17
    Country: Great Britain

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Using the search box tool here at RF typed in 'liver detox' and got three pages of results that highlight 'liver' and 'detox' and here are my cursory results you can check:

    The liver and rosacea.

    Liver Flush

    Liver flush. Who's done it and how?

    It is amazing how the search box tool can give you an incredible amount of data to research or investigate what already has been discussed before. RF has been around for a very long time and has an incredible amount of rosacea data and usually the question or subject has come up before and it is very interesting to note what has been said. Organizing all this data is an endeavor I have been doing for years and years, since sorting it out into categories is what I do best and have them sorted on the RRDi website. RF has a different scheme of categories and sometimes works by searching through categories but I find the search box tool the most effective. I would estimate it would take you thirty minutes to go through the three pages of data on liver detox.

    Thank you, sorry will have a look at these!

  8. #68
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centre, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Jim View Post
    Thank you, sorry will have a look at these!
    No problem. Have fun investigating!
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi



  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    117
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Jim View Post
    Has anyone tried to detox the liver at all? I am looking at NAC liver supplements or maybe just getting on the bandwagon on the "dry January" to see if it helps.
    I have had great success with detoxing the liver and I include it with all my patients' healing protocols. But if you have gut issues you will want to address those first, as any issues with the gut, such as leaky gut, will cause pathogens, bacteria, toxins etc to continue to overload the liver. So gut first, then liver, then spleen.

Similar Threads

  1. Rosacea ruled out "for now".. But "may be future candidate"
    By Martindon in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th May 2016, 12:46 AM
  2. Selenium Sulphide completely cured my "Rosacea"
    By Scrambles in forum Similar and co-existing conditions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28th December 2015, 06:35 AM
  3. What "cured" my rosacea.
    By Kisha in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31st October 2014, 02:17 AM
  4. I think I cured my "rosacea"
    By Bumpy face in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 8th October 2013, 04:16 PM
  5. "I cured my rosacea"
    By madyacnun in forum News, research articles and current affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13th April 2008, 04:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •