Thread: Worst case of KPRF?

Default Worst case of KPRF?

17 and i have severe anxiety and depression that is 100% the fault of my skin. are there ANY success stories of someone with skin this bad?

https://imgur.com/a/16ga
    Last edited by itsNOTrosacea; 21st June 2019 at 12:32 PM.

I see you found this thread where I mention something you can do.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by itsNOTrosacea View Post
    17 and i have severe anxiety and depression that is 100% the fault of my skin. are there ANY success stories of someone with skin this bad?

https://imgur.com/a/o7X16ga
    ME. Assuming you are flushing in those pictures and that's not surface redness alone, mine was that bad, and now you literally can't even tell I have KPRF.

Firstly, mine did get much better with age. Secondly, are you bodybuilding or on any particular diet?

You need to break it down into two categories, surface redness and flushing. For the surface redness you'll need make up or a good anti redness moisturizer. I've posted about this extensively in the following thread, read the entire thread for some helpful tips:

https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...er-Free-Sample

The second thing is a more contentious issue, combating the flushing. I personally found low dose SSRI's allowed me to completely control flushing with hardly any side effects, however many people have had bad experiences. Always consult your doctor before taking medication.

Hi realwork
    Hi ItsnotRosacea,
    Hi all,

probably I'm affected by KPRF too even if the differences between rosacea and KPRF are not always clear and definite.

I'm searching for a make up or a good anti redness moisturizer too and I'm interested to start with SRRI meds this winter. Could you help me tolding me your recent experiences/cures/therapies ?

Have you try clonidina or betablockers ?

I can't put nothing on my sensitive and intollerant skin. What can I test? I'm from Italy.

Tks

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Hi realwork
    Hi ItsnotRosacea,
    Hi all,

probably I'm affected by KPRF too even if the differences between rosacea and KPRF are not always clear and definite.

I'm searching for a make up or a good anti redness moisturizer too and I'm interested to start with SRRI meds this winter. Could you help me tolding me your recent experiences/cures/therapies ?

Have you try clonidina or betablockers ?

I can't put nothing on my sensitive and intollerant skin. What can I test? I'm from Italy.

Tks
    SSRI work for me. havenít tried anything else

Quote Originally Posted by realwork View Post
    ME. Assuming you are flushing in those pictures and that's not surface redness alone, mine was that bad, and now you literally can't even tell I have KPRF.

Firstly, mine did get much better with age. Secondly, are you bodybuilding or on any particular diet?

You need to break it down into two categories, surface redness and flushing. For the surface redness you'll need make up or a good anti redness moisturizer. I've posted about this extensively in the following thread, read the entire thread for some helpful tips:

https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...er-Free-Sample

The second thing is a more contentious issue, combating the flushing. I personally found low dose SSRI's allowed me to completely control flushing with hardly any side effects, however many people have had bad experiences. Always consult your doctor before taking medication.
    i lift weights, does that worsen it? what sort of diets make it worse? i donít have a diet i just eat anything lol

Do not worry, a lot of famous people have the same skin problem. Google and make sure of it!

I have the same thing. I did PDL purpura and reduced redness a lot. It is impossible to fully heal it until your body stops producing so much keratin. KPRF usually goes away by age 30. I'm 19 and have done a ton of research on this as it is extremely depressing. I would try a couple things. Stay hydrated, try a nasal spray with oxymetazoline 0.05% daily. Oxymetazoline is a vasoconstriction and helps my KPRF a lot. I would defiantly try PDL. Just make sure you do a purpura setting that will bruise your skin. Here is a link to someone that did it and the effects it had. https://www.mdedge.com/pediatrics/ar...-pilaris-rubra

Quote Originally Posted by itsNOTrosacea View Post

https://imgur.com/a/o7X16ga
    I have very similar redness to you and was wondering if you have fixed or improved your situation or what you have found helps your skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous756756 View Post
    I have very similar redness to you and was wondering if you have fixed or improved your situation or what you have found helps your skin.
    nothing