Thread: List of Commercial Tea Tree Oil based products

Default List of Commercial Tea Tree Oil based products

Commercial Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansers, Creams and Ointments

Tea Tree Oil and other essential oils are anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-parasite. Tea Tree Oil and some other essential oils will kill demodex mites. Tea Tree oil should not be used at full strength as it is very irritating. Tea Tree oil is for external use only.

This is a list of commercial Tea Tree Oil based products that I found found while fighting off a very long term demodex infestation causing both skin and eye problems.
    Hope this list helps those looking for Tea Tree Oil based products.

Tea Tree Oil Based Cleansers:

1. Tranquil Eyes Gentle Formula 1% Tea Tree Eyelid and Facial Cleanser (by eye eco) - Foam cleanser with shea butter - it is gentle.
    2. Tranquil Eyes Advanced Formula 2% Tea Tree Eyelid and Facial Cleanser (by eye eco) - Foam cleanser with shea butter - this version is stronger and may be a bit more drying.
    3. Beauty by Earth - Foaming Face Wash - Organic Face Wash, Peppermint Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser - Using this now - its quite good - seems gentle. Available on Amazon.
    4. Desert Essence THOROUGHLY CLEAN FACE WASH—ORIGINAL - Castile soap base, this is more drying than the 1% Tranquil Eyes Foam.
    5. Derma e - Tea Tree and E Face and Body Wash - Haven't used this particular product but I have used other Derma e products that are excellent.
    6. The Body Shop - Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash - Haven't used this particular product. I have used the foaming version that is no longer made - it was quite good.
    7. Dermacol Acne Clear antibacterial face wash - Recommended by another poster who says that it is amazing for the eyelids , those with blepharitis (ocular rosacea) should definitely try it. Same poster stated that the Dermacol toner and hydrating cream were not of much help.

Tea Tree Oil Ointment
    1. Desert Essence - Tea Tree Oil Skin Ointment - 5% Tea Tree Oil - some recommend putting Tea Tree Oil ointment on eye lids and/or face at night to treat Demodex skin mites.

Tea Tree Oil Moisturizer
    1. Derma e - Tea Tree and Vitamin E Antiseptic Cream - deep moisturizing cream with 5% Tea Tree Oil - soothes blemishes, rashes and other skin conditions. - Haven't used this particular product but I have used other Derma e products that are excellent.
    2. Derma e - Skinbiotics Treatment Cream - Tea Tree Oil and Oregano oil- naturally antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. - soothes a variety of skin conditions - Haven't used this particular product but I have used other Derma e products that are excellent.
    3. Derma e - Skinbiotics Treatment Oil - Tea Tree Oil and Oregano oil- naturally antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties. - soothes a variety of skin conditions - Haven't used this particular product but I have used other Derma e products that are excellent.
    4. The Body Shop - Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion - daily moisturizer

Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads
    1. Desert Essence - Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads - Uses Tea Tree Oil and other essential oils like Lavender that kill Demodex mites - similar use as Clearasil Pads for skin cleansing especially on the go (gym).

Tea Tree Oil Eye & Face Wipes
    1. Cliradex Wipes with 10% Tea Tree Oil extract - Excellent for Ocular Rosacea/Blepharitis Demodex - Good for treating both eye lids and face for Demodex mites - pricey though - Dr. Recommended and they work. Be extremely careful not to get this in your eyes - it does burn. Keep eyes closed while applying and until the lotion is dry (takes roughly 1 minute for that to happen).
    Last edited by ElaineA; Yesterday at 02:44 AM. Reason: Updated list.

Great, thanks!

Default List of Commercial Tea Tree Oil based products

I’d also like to add the Dermacol Acne Clear antibacterial face wash. Amazing for the eyelids, those with blefaritis should definitely try it. I also tried the toner and the hydrating cream of the same brand, but they weren’t of much help.