Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Ah, good luck! Let us know how it goes!
    I will Nadine

ive seen a derm he diagnosed benign cutaneous flushing and can be of no further help.

had this attack today really am sick of it this redness was due to being in the cold then into heat

49947395_956147021258046_3653619938725199872_n.jpg

I have been referred to queens in london who deal with Neurology and disorders of the nervous system. Doctor thinks that may help.

I canít understand how my whole head can be red from neck up not seen many people whose entire head is red. Thatís when Iíve worked out in cold all day then to a hot room. My baseline Red seems to be worse than usual at moment. Had lot of comments like why are you so red. Had enough of it this week feel like avoiding all humans :-(

Quote Originally Posted by redattack View Post
    I canít understand how my whole head can be red from neck up not seen many people whose entire head is red. Thatís when Iíve worked out in cold all day then to a hot room. My baseline Red seems to be worse than usual at moment. Had lot of comments like why are you so red. Had enough of it this week feel like avoiding all humans :-(
    Have you had IPL? Have you looked into LED therapy? I'm using red light at 630nm daily. Been doing it 6 weeks for 20 minutes a day. Worth looking into it, though you might need to doo it for months and months and months to see any improvement at all.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1 View Post
    Have you had IPL? Have you looked into LED therapy? I'm using red light at 630nm daily. Been doing it 6 weeks for 20 minutes a day. Worth looking into it, though you might need to doo it for months and months and months to see any improvement at all.
    I had Ipl a while ago to expensive for me it seemed to help. It really hurt when I had it, felt like someone flicking bands at my face. Last treatment burnt my cheeks came up with all these scabs.

How does LED treatment work?

I have an appointment with neuro Guy at queens London.Itís really getting me down for the anxiety part I was doing ok listening to these hypnosis tracks they helped.

But at this moment in time Iím so desperate Iím thinking of ETS surgery.

I was pale on Mirvaso wish that stuff was safe to use 😒

I had Ipl a while ago to expensive for me it seemed to help. It really hurt when I had it, felt like someone flicking bands at my face. Last treatment burnt my cheeks came up with all these scabs.

How does LED treatment work?

I have an appointment with neuro Guy at queens London.Itís really getting me down for the anxiety part I was doing ok listening to these hypnosis tracks they helped.

But at this moment in time Iím so desperate Iím thinking of ETS surgery.

I was pale on Mirvaso wish that stuff was safe to use 😒
    IPL burned your face? How you certain it burned your face? What did the "scabs" look like?

I have had one IPL so far and I had the purging effect for about 3 weeks, where it looked like i had a bad acne break out.

As for LED, go to the LLLT forum and take a look. You have some reading and research to do!
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by darren1 View Post
    IPL burned your face? How you certain it burned your face? What did the "scabs" look like?

I have had one IPL so far and I had the purging effect for about 3 weeks, where it looked like i had a bad acne break out.

As for LED, go to the LLLT forum and take a look. You have some reading and research to do!
    I did have a picture somewhere but yeah the intensity was ramped up really hurt. When I came out treatment everyone was looking at me it was so sore.
    yeah just started scabbing over like a normal wound.

i cancelled the rest of the sessions after that.

ill look into this LED light then

I did have a picture somewhere but yeah the intensity was ramped up really hurt. When I came out treatment everyone was looking at me it was so sore.
    yeah just started scabbing over like a normal wound.

i cancelled the rest of the sessions after that.

ill look into this LED light then
    Based on your description of the IPL, you had the desirable reaction. I had the same thing and it resolved after 3 weeks. My top lip blistered though, which is not ideal, so on my next IPL I'll be requested to avoid that area, which is an area that typically does not react well.

Got the photo?

I think you should revisit IPL but do more research first and get the expectations in line with what a successful treatment looks like, otherwise it could be that you're missing out.

Who treated you?

Was it a doctor or was it just some nurse or technician? My local tatoo parlour is advertising IPL and I'm annoyed with them since they are nonchalant about it all. They seem to think they're selling pizzas and burgers when it is fact a treatment with the potential to do serious damage in the wrong hands.
    Last edited by darren1; 28th January 2019 at 10:14 AM.

My full head not just face flushes like yours.
    I started blushing when I was 12years of age and have had this nearly daily over 40 years.
    I had ipl about 10 years ago which increased my skins sensitivity making my face flush even more easily.