Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

After just four days I am seeing amazing results. I have suffered with palpular rosacea for twenty years, two to ten spots per day are the norm for me. I have had various success with low dose accutane, tea tree oil every topical that has ever been written about on these boards, though none come close to the results that I have seen so far. I'm taking puritans pride 20mg I'm taking two per day.
    I am experiencing slightly dry lips, though nothing like as extreme as accutane. I'll report back in a week, I'm already thinking of reducing the dose to 20mg.
    Good luck to anyone else who tries this.

Its very comforting to see there's options and ways out of this rosacea thingy , I wish you all the best of luck with it . Keep the thread alive. I am going to join you guys with taking the supplement as soon as I can get my hands on it (currently in thailand ) and I can't really find it in the pharmacies here.much love

Default So happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by GolfisGreat View Post
    After just four days I am seeing amazing results. I have suffered with palpular rosacea for twenty years, two to ten spots per day are the norm for me. I have had various success with low dose accutane, tea tree oil every topical that has ever been written about on these boards, though none come close to the results that I have seen so far. I'm taking puritans pride 20mg I'm taking two per day.
    I am experiencing slightly dry lips, though nothing like as extreme as accutane. I'll report back in a week, I'm already thinking of reducing the dose to 20mg.
    Good luck to anyone else who tries this.
    I'm so glad to see that it works well for others too. I wish many will report their own results. Best of luck to all of you.

Marcello

been on and off Accutane for years usually 5mg/10mg daily. Last time last August. Still have some problems with oily skin/large pores, pimples.
    Bought a supplement that has 10mg Lutein, 1mg Zen. in it, next to Vitamin, Omega and other stuff. I might take two a day.
    Could this actually help against oily skin? Does this actually have some side effects or intolerance to it?
    Last edited by opare; 28th May 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Default Lutein Update

I have been taking 40mg/day for slightly over three months. Unfortunately I canít offer a definitive conclusion because this is not the only thing I am doing, but I have had some amazing results lately with my Type 2. I definitely did not have the instant reaction from the Lutein that some people describe, but about a month into taking it I noticed that breakouts were rare. I am also taking Spironolactone and Oracea, but I had been taking these for many months before. The only other new thing I added was a compounded ďtriple creamĒ a dermatologist suggested that is soolantra, finacea, and metrogel. I donít think this was what started the improvement but I do think it has helped as a preventive and made my skin smoother.

So I canít say for sure what Lutein has done, but it hasnít seemed to hurt and I think it has helped with breakouts and oil production. It might be a combination of the things since they werenít working as well before I added the last two.

Default reply to Opare

Quote Originally Posted by opare View Post
    been on and off Accutane for years usually 5mg/10mg daily. Last time last August. Still have some problems with oily skin/large pores, pimples.
    Bought a supplement that has 10mg Lutein, 1mg Zen. in it, next to Vitamin, Omega and other stuff. I might take two a day.
    Could this actually help against oily skin? Does this actually have some side effects or intolerance to it?
    I had Accutane treatment in the past too. Lutein/zeaxanthin will certainly help you with your oily skin, but it won't happen overnight. As I mentionned a few months ago in a previous post, my skin, started to be much less oily after a few months of treatment and I still benefit from this great improvement today. Be patient. This product really works and it works even better after a certain period of time. Good luck to you.

Default Reply to Chai

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I have been taking 40mg/day for slightly over three months. Unfortunately I canít offer a definitive conclusion because this is not the only thing I am doing, but I have had some amazing results lately with my Type 2. I definitely did not have the instant reaction from the Lutein that some people describe, but about a month into taking it I noticed that breakouts were rare. I am also taking Spironolactone and Oracea, but I had been taking these for many months before. The only other new thing I added was a compounded ďtriple creamĒ a dermatologist suggested that is soolantra, finacea, and metrogel. I donít think this was what started the improvement but I do think it has helped as a preventive and made my skin smoother.

So I canít say for sure what Lutein has done, but it hasnít seemed to hurt and I think it has helped with breakouts and oil production. It might be a combination of the things since they werenít working as well before I added the last two.
    Glad you have had some amazing results lately. I'm pretty sure that lutein/Zeaxanthin helped you a lot. Make sure you take some fat food (like canola oil) when you take the product as it helps to get better absorption. I was using Soolantra when I started my lutein intake, but stopped to use it during the same week. Never took it again. The only thing that can explain my results is my lutein/Zeaxanthin treatment. Good luck to you.

is it possible to break out like crazy from this? Either that or its the high dose painpills :/