Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    86
    Country: France

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    And please note that I donít use Soolantra anymore since I started this treatment. My results are clearly lutein/zeaxanthin related.
    Hello Marcello
    What kind of supplements are you using actually I mean what products
    lutein/zeaxanthin in the same products or separately?
    Could you give me the name of products and quantity you take?
    It's good for papules on the forehead?

    Regards

  2. #112
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hart07 View Post
    Hello Marcello
    What kind of supplements are you using actually I mean what products
    lutein/zeaxanthin in the same products or separately?
    Could you give me the name of products and quantity you take?
    It's good for papules on the forehead?

    Regards
    It’s in the same supplement (Natural Factors). I only take one softgel per day in the morning. It’s good for the whole face, including the forehead where I had many papules in the past. As I mentioned before, I have tried many kind of treatment before, but nothing compares to this product. I wish you good luck.

  3. #113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    Itís in the same supplement (Natural Factors). I only take one softgel per day in the morning. Itís good for the whole face, including the forehead where I had many papules in the past. As I mentioned before, I have tried many kind of treatment before, but nothing compares to this product. I wish you good luck.
    Another important thing to know. It's seems, at least for me, that lutein/zeaxanthin becomes more efficient with time. After a few months, my results are better than they were at the beginning.

  4. #114
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    21

    Default Less oily skin

    It’s been 7 months now that I take lutein/zeaxanthin. I have noticed that my skin is now much less oily than it was before. It looks like this product reduces sebaceous gland oil production after a while. It probably explains why it works better after a significant period of time, as if lutein/zeaxanthin was accumulating under my skin and increasing the anti-oxydative protection.

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    469
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    Itís been 7 months now that I take lutein/zeaxanthin. I have noticed that my skin is now much less oily than it was before. It looks like this product reduces sebaceous gland oil production after a while. It probably explains why it works better after a significant period of time, as if lutein/zeaxanthin was accumulating under my skin and increasing the anti-oxydative protection.
    Thanks good to hear. I didnít have any luck but maybe it takes longer. I tried for a few weeks.
    Your oily has most likely been helped by the carotenoids in the Lucien and Z.

  6. #116
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Can anyone confirm whether they've seen results for baseline redness with lutein? I have my severe p&ps under control now with Soolantra and Doxycycline (which I'm still currently taking), but am left with general persistant redness. It used to just be reddish around my nose and mouth area, but after the massive breakout issues I got, it's now all over my entire face. I'm hoping it's just 'post inflammatory erythema' which will fade in time, but it's been several months already since the P&Ps went. I'm thinking about trying lutein supplements and also calendula oil, both capsules and topical (all marigolds, I know!). Please mention it if you've had any success with these (or anything else) for general persistant redness!

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    184
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether they've seen results for baseline redness with lutein? I have my severe p&ps under control now with Soolantra and Doxycycline (which I'm still currently taking), but am left with general persistant redness. It used to just be reddish around my nose and mouth area, but after the massive breakout issues I got, it's now all over my entire face. I'm hoping it's just 'post inflammatory erythema' which will fade in time, but it's been several months already since the P&Ps went. I'm thinking about trying lutein supplements and also calendula oil, both capsules and topical (all marigolds, I know!). Please mention it if you've had any success with these (or anything else) for general persistant redness!
    Whatever you use as a remedy will have to be used for several months before you conclude any success/failure. I've been on 40mg Lutein for about 2 weeks which I'm interested in for both subtype 1 & 4 rosacea.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.


  8. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    47

    Default Found a study on Luteins skin benefits.


  9. #119
    Senior Member Brady Barrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Honolulu, HI, USA
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Good Find MrRed77. thanks.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th July 2017, 04:30 PM
  2. Lutein
    By mrsmoof in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st December 2011, 06:51 PM
  3. nitric oxide and lutein??
    By dryfairskin in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20th September 2011, 05:47 PM
  4. Bit of a minor miracle.Well...huge miracle actually!
    By squirrelgirl6 in forum General rosacea questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4th June 2011, 06:37 PM
  5. blemish be gone - miracle cure duo???
    By moomy in forum Topical and oral products (non-prescription)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28th March 2011, 03:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •