Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    And please note that I donít use Soolantra anymore since I started this treatment. My results are clearly lutein/zeaxanthin related.
    Hello Marcello
    What kind of supplements are you using actually I mean what products
    lutein/zeaxanthin in the same products or separately?
    Could you give me the name of products and quantity you take?
    It's good for papules on the forehead?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by hart07 View Post
    Hello Marcello
    What kind of supplements are you using actually I mean what products
    lutein/zeaxanthin in the same products or separately?
    Could you give me the name of products and quantity you take?
    It's good for papules on the forehead?

Regards
    It’s in the same supplement (Natural Factors). I only take one softgel per day in the morning. It’s good for the whole face, including the forehead where I had many papules in the past. As I mentioned before, I have tried many kind of treatment before, but nothing compares to this product. I wish you good luck.

Itís in the same supplement (Natural Factors). I only take one softgel per day in the morning. Itís good for the whole face, including the forehead where I had many papules in the past. As I mentioned before, I have tried many kind of treatment before, but nothing compares to this product. I wish you good luck.
    Another important thing to know. It's seems, at least for me, that lutein/zeaxanthin becomes more efficient with time. After a few months, my results are better than they were at the beginning.

Default Less oily skin

It’s been 7 months now that I take lutein/zeaxanthin. I have noticed that my skin is now much less oily than it was before. It looks like this product reduces sebaceous gland oil production after a while. It probably explains why it works better after a significant period of time, as if lutein/zeaxanthin was accumulating under my skin and increasing the anti-oxydative protection.

Itís been 7 months now that I take lutein/zeaxanthin. I have noticed that my skin is now much less oily than it was before. It looks like this product reduces sebaceous gland oil production after a while. It probably explains why it works better after a significant period of time, as if lutein/zeaxanthin was accumulating under my skin and increasing the anti-oxydative protection.
    Thanks good to hear. I didnít have any luck but maybe it takes longer. I tried for a few weeks.
    Your oily has most likely been helped by the carotenoids in the Lucien and Z.

Can anyone confirm whether they've seen results for baseline redness with lutein? I have my severe p&ps under control now with Soolantra and Doxycycline (which I'm still currently taking), but am left with general persistant redness. It used to just be reddish around my nose and mouth area, but after the massive breakout issues I got, it's now all over my entire face. I'm hoping it's just 'post inflammatory erythema' which will fade in time, but it's been several months already since the P&Ps went. I'm thinking about trying lutein supplements and also calendula oil, both capsules and topical (all marigolds, I know!). Please mention it if you've had any success with these (or anything else) for general persistant redness!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
    Can anyone confirm whether they've seen results for baseline redness with lutein? I have my severe p&ps under control now with Soolantra and Doxycycline (which I'm still currently taking), but am left with general persistant redness. It used to just be reddish around my nose and mouth area, but after the massive breakout issues I got, it's now all over my entire face. I'm hoping it's just 'post inflammatory erythema' which will fade in time, but it's been several months already since the P&Ps went. I'm thinking about trying lutein supplements and also calendula oil, both capsules and topical (all marigolds, I know!). Please mention it if you've had any success with these (or anything else) for general persistant redness!
    Whatever you use as a remedy will have to be used for several months before you conclude any success/failure. I've been on 40mg Lutein for about 2 weeks which I'm interested in for both subtype 1 & 4 rosacea.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

Default Found a study on Luteins skin benefits.

Good Find MrRed77. thanks.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi