Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

Default Two years after

Itís been two year now since I started this tread. I did it for one reason. I know pretty well how we can feel when suffering from this disease and I wanted people to know about my own experience and the fact that there could be a simple treatment out there that seems more efficient than anything else.

Like many of you, I tried almost everything from Soolantra to Accutane, etc. These treatments were effective but they are a far cry from the results I got with lutein & zeaxanthin. As I mentioned, I took these pills to protect my vision, but it took only a few days to realize the impact it had on my skin. I continue to take lutein & zeaxanthin every morning.

For me it still the miracle cure it was from the beginning (results were better after a few months). Itís so effective that I never think about it anymore.

I sincerely hope it will help others.

Good luck to all of you,

Marcello

Marcello,
    It doesn't seem to be two years since you posted this, it seems just a little while ago! Wish more would try it and post their results. I have referred to your post along with an actual clinical paper that refers to a "study [that] indicates that the administration of lutein and zeaxanthin provides multiple benefits to the skin" as well as multiple references to lutein/zeazanthin posts, clinical papers, and videos on this subject in this post, as well as this post about nutritional deficiencies in rosaceans. So I have tried to spread the word about this as well. I take Puritan Pride brand once every day. Appreciate you coming back and confirming this is still working for you since many post success in certain treatments and we never hear from them ever again.

Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    It’s been two year now since I started this tread. I did it for one reason. I know pretty well how we can feel when suffering from this disease and I wanted people to know about my own experience and the fact that there could be a simple treatment out there that seems more efficient than anything else.

Like many of you, I tried almost everything from Soolantra to Accutane, etc. These treatments were effective but they are a far cry from the results I got with lutein & zeaxanthin. As I mentioned, I took these pills to protect my vision, but it took only a few days to realize the impact it had on my skin. I continue to take lutein & zeaxanthin every morning.

For me it still the miracle cure it was from the beginning (results were better after a few months). It’s so effective that I never think about it anymore.

Good luck to all of you,

Marcello
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Marcello,
    Which type of rosacea did you have?( note I am using the past tense!!)
    Molly

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    Itís been two year now since I started this tread. I did it for one reason. I know pretty well how we can feel when suffering from this disease and I wanted people to know about my own experience and the fact that there could be a simple treatment out there that seems more efficient than anything else.

For me it still the miracle cure it was from the beginning (results were better after a few months). Itís so effective that I never think about it anymore.

Good luck to all of you,

Marcello
    Iím giving this a go Marcello and taking with canola oil, fingers crossed 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Momof View Post
    Marcello,
    Which type of rosacea did you have?( note I am using the past tense!!)
    Molly
    I have the same question here.
    I'm also going to give this a try as from next week, I'm not using any other topicals or oral medication at this moment so IF any impact it can be completely pointed to the Lutein cure.

Fyi: my Rosacea is mainly type 1, baseline redness and telangiectasia on nose and cheeks. Furthermore a mixed skin, dry on some places but also greasy skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddevil View Post
    Fyi: my Rosacea is mainly type 1, baseline redness and telangiectasia on nose and cheeks. Furthermore a mixed skin, dry on some places but also greasy skin.
    The current classification has upgraded from four Subtypes to six phenotypes:
    What you currently have are now two different phenotypes:
    Phenotype 2 and Phenotype 3
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 6th March 2020 at 09:56 PM.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi