Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

Default Lutein appears to be a miracle cure !!!!

Hello to all,

This is my first post. I wanted to share the following with you. I'm (was?) suffering from papulopustular rosacea since 2014. I've tried almost everything from Metrogel, antibiotics, IPL, Accutane, LED light therapy, Soolantra (called Rosiver here in Canada), Redness solution (probiotics) , etc.

I've been able to keep a relatively good control of the disease, but inevitably, one, two or three new papules would appear on my face every each day.

Because I have a very bad eyesight, I started to make internet researchs about Lutein and zeaxanthin which are usually used the improve vision and keep your eyes healthy. Ten days ago, I bought Lutein with zeaxanthin (10 mg) from Jamieson brand and started to take it with Canola oil (1 tablespoon to improve lutein's absorption). That, of course, was to protect my eyes and nothing else. Then a couple of days later I noticed that I had no more new papules on my face. Not a single new one !!! I was honestly wondering what was happening, then I realized that the only thing that could explain it was my new intake of lutein. It's been 10 days now since I took my firt pill and my face is still completely clear.

I know that Lutein and zeaxanthin are strong antioxydants which appears to protect my skin from damaging effect of the free radicals. I'm a lawyer, not a doctor and can't explain how it really works, but I know one thing for sure, it works and a lot better than anything else I've tried during the last 4 years.

The results are so incredible that I thought I had to share this with you. I sincerely hope it can be usefull to you.
    Last edited by Marcello; 20th March 2018 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks for the tip. Hopefully others will try this and report if they get similar results. About a month ago I purchased 21st Centry Healthy Eyes with Lutein but it only contains 2 mg/tab. I guess I need to increase the Leutin and find a brand that contains Zeaxanthin as well.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Interesting! I found an article from an opthalmologist that recommends the lutein-and-zeaxanthin and omega 3 for his patients with blepharitis. The doctor recommended the supplements to reduce inflammation of the eye lids. But I wonder if it is doing more than just reducing inflammation? Blepharitis demodex or occular rosacea frequently occurs with rosacea. It is very interesting that the same lutein, zeaxanthin ,omega 3 combination good for the eyes helped your rosacea as well. That is an awesome observation!

I wonder if the lutein, zeaxanthin, omega 3 from the oil could be a nutritional treatment to fight off the demodex mites? The Soolantra cream contains Ivermectin which kills demodex skin mites.

Here's a link to the article:
    https://drmichaellangeoptometrist.me...nd-zeaxanthin/

The recommended supplements are available through the manufacturer and from Amazon.

Default lutein appears to be a miracle cure

I just hope someone is going to try it and confirm what I experienced in the last few days. I know how depressing it can be to suffer from this disease, so imagine how I feel now. It's a total relief, something I honestly never thought would ever happen. How is it that nobody has ever heard about it before? It is such a simple and inexpensive treatment. Good luck to all !

Marcello,

Please come back and let us know if your rosacea really goes into remission, a rare event. If your rosacea does come back let us know too. I have posted your discovery here, as well as here, for others to hopefully try. I plan on trying it.
    Last edited by Brady Barrows; 21st March 2018 at 04:49 AM.
    Brady Barrows
    Join the RRDi

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Barrows View Post
    Marcello,

Please come back and let us know if your rosacea really goes into remission, a rare event. If your rosacea does come back let us know too. I have posted your discovery here, as well as here, for others to hopefully try. I plan on trying it.
    Many thanks Brady. So far so good. My face is still clear this morning (12th day).

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    I just hope someone is going to try it and confirm what I experienced in the last few days. I know how depressing it can be to suffer from this disease, so imagine how I feel now. It's a total relief, something I honestly never thought would ever happen. How is it that nobody has ever heard about it before? It is such a simple and inexpensive treatment. Good luck to all !
    Did try zinc supplements before?or its the first supplement you have tried?
    I have rosacea for 5 years until now, first years i was into doxycycline but they just not working.
    I try to take under control by changing my diet to the healthier side,it give short relief but not healing .
    I never took supplements and i wanna start with the one you have signed here.
    Do you recommend zinc also?
    Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by asm View Post
    Did try zinc supplements before?or its the first supplement you have tried?
    I have rosacea for 5 years until now, first years i was into doxycycline but they just not working.
    I try to take under control by changing my diet to the healthier side,it give short relief but not healing .
    I never took supplements and i wanna start with the one you have signed here.
    Do you recommend zinc also?
    Thank you so much

Hi asm, I'm not taking any zinc as a supplement. As you can see, I made this discovery by pure luck when trying to improve my vision. I would recommend to take the lutein/zeaxanthin with 1 tablespoon of canola oil (or something similar) since I read it improves lutein's absorption. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello View Post
    Hi asm, I'm not taking any zinc as a supplement. As you can see, I made this discovery by pure luck when trying to improve my vision. I would recommend to take the lutein/zeaxanthin with 1 tablespoon of canola oil (or something similar) since I read it improves lutein's absorption. Good luck to you.
    Hi also i have eye problem i just do injections in my eyelid because i got blepharit on it (due to my skin condition “rosacea”)none of the ophthalmologist i visited me told about this supplement.
    Canola oil isn’t the oil we use for cooking especially frying?

I just ordered and here is a photo of lutein and zeaksantin percentage i hope i got the right one