Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap Effective Oral Treatment for rosacea/occular rosacea and blepharitis demodex

Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Hello,

Do you know if this Ivermectin treatment can be taken safely along with regular use of Restasis (cyclosporine drops) ?
    Just wondering as when looking for some information about it i stumbled on this : https://www.rxlist.com/drug-interact...nteraction.htm
    I guess it's not a big deal as we are talking about drops thus a local action mainly at pretty low concentration but still if you guys have any input i'd
    be glad to hear about it.
    How are the ciclosporin (Ikervis?) eye drops working for you ? I started them 5 days ago but eyes are still red as **** :/
    Have you tested for demodex?

Default Diagnosis in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    How are the ciclosporin (Ikervis?) eye drops working for you ? I started them 5 days ago but eyes are still red as **** :/
    Have you tested for demodex?
    Where do you go to get properly diagnosed. I’ve been to lots of opticians . An eyegenist .
    Community eye optician I she suggested it was Demodex and she referred me to the hospital.

Consultant at the Hallamshire hospital Sheffield was useless. He said I don’t know
    “I’ve got a book here someone gave me I don’t know if you have got them or not”
    So I said you have to pull an eyelash out and have a look.

He said have you tried pure tea tree oil ?????
    Last edited by Rubydo1; 1st April 2019 at 07:20 PM.

I have not been properly diagnosed. I have not met a single eye doctor with more knowledge than people on this forum.

Thanks to Sejon who tipped me about hypochlorous acid spray 9 days ago, it took me 2 days of use until my eyes were _looking_ symptom free. They are still dry, but nowhere as near as dry as before (prolly due to inflammation). I plan to make a post about it but Iíll wait another week.

Default Weird lids

Quote Originally Posted by rednessator View Post
    I have not been properly diagnosed. I have not met a single eye doctor with more knowledge than people on this forum.

Thanks to Sejon who tipped me about hypochlorous acid spray 9 days ago, it took me 2 days of use until my eyes were _looking_ symptom free. They are still dry, but nowhere as near as dry as before (prolly due to inflammation). I plan to make a post about it but Iíll wait another week.
    I have the spray but Iím to scared to use it as the skin is sore.
    My symptoms are really weird Heat made things a lot worse.
    My lower lids go swell up and down every day .
    If I apply heat they blister with clear fluid.

Itís not dangerous, try it, sounds like you got an infection, which the spray might help for

The weak Hypochlorous acid in the spray is chemically the same as a natural substance the human body makes in response to a scrape. Its anti-microbial and will kill demodex. For me and others, it is very soothing and non-irritating. I continue to use it nightly as a precaution against future re-infestation with demodex.