Thread: What mascara would you recommend?

Default What mascara would you recommend?

Over the past few months, since I had this problem, I haven't worn any eye makeup at all. However, I'm a redhead, so my eyelashes are a sandy colour and my eyes disappear behind my glasses! So, I'm thinking of wearing some mascara, at least. What brand/type of mascara would others recommend that won't make my eyes even more sore and uncomfortable?

Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
    Over the past few months, since I had this problem, I haven't worn any eye makeup at all. However, I'm a redhead, so my eyelashes are a sandy colour and my eyes disappear behind my glasses! So, I'm thinking of wearing some mascara, at least. What brand/type of mascara would others recommend that won't make my eyes even more sore and uncomfortable?
    You can try tubing mascara . Clinique makes a great one . I do not have ocular rosacea but dry eyes so I have to be careful with to much make up getting in them making them more dry . The mascara is designed to wrap little tiny tubes around the lashes . So none of the actual mascara gets into the eyes . This may help . But beware when you remove it , it looks like your eyelashes are falling out ! LOL . No worries they are not

Thank you very much. I haven't heard of this mascara, but it sounds very interesting. I've lost a few lashes since I've had ocular rosacea and lost the colour from two or three others, so I'm sure it would make my eyes look more normal!