Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Just started using a LED mask - good initial results

I am using my lamp all the time. Still happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycappuccino View Post
    I am using my lamp all the time. Still happy with it.
    Wavelength?
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.

Default yellow and red light

reading this thread made me inspired and I bought my own mask So far I've done 3 weeks, and I'm combining red and yellow light, 25 min total. No dramatic results so far but I do think my face is slightly calmer, but it could be a combo of many factors. I start with red light 10 min and end with 15 min yellow. I find the yellow light very soothing whilst the red seems a bit more "active". Will try and remember to update as I'm further in the process. Have a good day!

Reading through I might have to invest myself on LED light therapy

It's got to be one of them things where it's going to take months upon months of consistent use to see improvements but the end results will be worth it , Got to be a far safer alternative to getting your face IPL'd ?

I bought a Lumie clear one a while back but only used it a couple of times , its hand held and only uses red and blue light nothing else

Just invested in some Derma rollers going to start that when they arrive on a 0.5 pin - the thought of rebuilding my collagen and my being in control interest me but on the flip the thought of sticking pins in my cheeks scares me but got to take the plunge , from what I have read most lasers and even the likes of Thermavein use the same sort of principles about your skins natural defences and collagen production by injuring below your top level - I have tried Thermavein for broken cap's and wasn't impressed at all , Cost me a lot of money for zero results and a worst off face then I did before the procedure , You live and learn

My GP told me not to bother or buy into the marketing hype they want my money and lots of it , nothing is safe even when its being marketed as

A 10 Derma Roller isn't going to leave me massively out of pocket if it doesn't work for me

I'm not seeing any improvements with my mask. If anything, I seem to be getting worse, but that might be because I need more laser skin treatment.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyMulder View Post
    Got to be a far safer alternative to getting your face IPL'd ?
    I had one IPL and I saw results within days. I had speckles of white skin. By contrast, LED has done nothing and I've used it for months. I think I'll carry on using LED as long as it does not induce any redness, but IPL has been good for me, and I only had one treatment.

I'm desperate to have another IPL but I cannot afford it. These skin issues have crippled my bank account and ruined my life.
    Last edited by darren1; 6th May 2019 at 01:39 PM.

The mask was fine for me at the very beginning, but I discovered it is not as powerful and efficient as my hand-held redlightman (670 nm). It really made a difference. I still use it every day with very good results.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycappuccino View Post
    The mask was fine for me at the very beginning, but I discovered it is not as powerful and efficient as my hand-held redlightman (670 nm). It really made a difference. I still use it every day with very good results.
    I need to up the wave length of my device, I think.

Default red and green

Hi, is it possible to find hand held green light or is it only red light that's available? I have a mask which I like but would like to go up in strength I think. My skin likes the green light so i would like to buy one of each if that's an option!

Oh and may i ask how long you use the hand held red light, is it a few minutes on each side of the face? Thank you!