Hey, I’m a 18 year old male and I just wanted to share my story because I remeber the feeling of desperation that I felt almost 2 years ago.

I took accutane for about 8 months. When the flushing started, it wasn’t too bad so I didn’t think anything of it. However after a couple weeks I attributed it to accutane. I stopped taking it and saw my doctor right away. He told me “what do you want from me? I don’t have a crystal ball to look into.” This was extremely disheartening. The flushing continued to get worse and worse until it was every day and my checks would get red hot and turn almost purple for about an hour each day. The only way it would go away was to ice it for like 20 minutes. It was to the point where it held me back from going out and hanging out with friends because it was so debilitating. Anyways, after lots of reasearch I saw many different doctors and got prescribed apmany different creams. Nothing worked. I tried 2 different lasers before I found Vbeam and it was a ray of hope. Now, after 3 vbeam treatments I can happily say that it is much, much better. Yes I still flush from time to time, and I am extra sensitive right after vbeam treatments, but I have also found that mirvaso and Rhofade were the only creams that made the flushing go away. However, these are not permanent and they work for 8 hours. Now, almost 2 years after the flushing started, I still have some reidual redness some days and occasionally flush but like I said it is much much better.

Hope this helps.