Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Red Light Therapy experience (LLLT) by BRACEYOURSELF

I've just started reusing my LED mask after months of not using it while I healed from PDL and IPL.

The mask I use has 7 colours, not just the 1 colour. I've been using red, blue and green for 5 minutes each.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.

I know it's an old thread BUT nonetheless interesting. What caught my attention is the distance that BraceYourself kept from the lamp. According to the instructions obtained from the Redlightman, this distance is too short and therefore might be counterproductive. Such a powerful device should be used at the distance not smaller than 20 cm. That's what Joe Gibson from the company recommends.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycappuccino View Post
    I know it's an old thread BUT nonetheless interesting. What caught my attention is the distance that BraceYourself kept from the lamp. According to the instructions obtained from the Redlightman, this distance is too short and therefore might be counterproductive. Such a powerful device should be used at the distance not smaller than 20 cm. That's what Joe Gibson from the company recommends.
    I didn't initially see any results (positive/negative) so I chose to take a calculated risk and be a bit closer to the source. It was still a comfortable distance for the duration of each session of course. If it had hurt I would've stopped immediately.

But it didn't turn out to be counterproductive imo because I would've had the same result regardless. The device simply doesn't help those with my type of skin unfortunately...

Quote Originally Posted by BraceYourself View Post
    I didn't initially see any results (positive/negative) so I chose to take a calculated risk and be a bit closer to the source. It was still a comfortable distance for the duration of each session of course. If it had hurt I would've stopped immediately.

But it didn't turn out to be counterproductive imo because I would've had the same result regardless. The device simply doesn't help those with my type of skin unfortunately...
    I'm using my mask (630nm wavelength) as close as possible, on the highest setting. It doesn't make things any worse but if there is good progress it is so slow. I've not been consistent enough with it but I'm back at it now, after slacking for the last 6 months or so.
    I'm recovering from Mirvaso-induced skin damage. Ask me about it if you are too.

• Read about my PDL and IPL, with videos.