Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going for Cutera Excel V next week.. advice?

hey,

is there anyway you'd post a picture of your nose? im interested. i have the same issues as you. and thinking of getting laser done soon.

thanks so much. you can even pm me if you want.

Ok here ya go

Hmmm won't let me add attachment from my mobile device as I need to drag and drop...pm me your email and I will send

pm'ed

Default Sorry to say...

The veins have reappeared today, looks like this is gonna take a few more treatments, was very hopfull they were gone this time....will call them tomorrow and see when I can go back 2 to be zapped again.

Quote Originally Posted by CONTACTMC View Post
    The veins have reappeared today, looks like this is gonna take a few more treatments, was very hopfull they were gone this time....will call them tomorrow and see when I can go back 2 to be zapped again.
    I wonder what causes the veins to reappear, do you know? Are they new veins or the old ones that didn't fully collapse?

M.

Quote Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    I wonder what causes the veins to reappear, do you know? Are they new veins or the old ones that didn't fully collapse?

M.
    They are the same old ones that have reopened again, looks like the power was not high enough to get the vein walls to stick together and close. When this happens only the blood within the veins was vapourised.

Really fed up....i went 2 weeks pretty much vein free....gonna call tomorrow and book in for round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by CONTACTMC View Post
    They are the same old ones that have reopened again, looks like the power was not high enough to get the vein walls to stick together and close. When this happens only the blood within the veins was vapourised.

Really fed up....i went 2 weeks pretty much vein free....gonna call tomorrow and book in for round 2.
    Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I hope the next treatment works better for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MissM View Post
    Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I hope the next treatment works better for you!
    Cheers...will update how things go.

Ok booked in again for the 16th of November....lookimg at the veins tonight I will say not all of them have returned...and the ones that have seem less noticeable somehow...like the redness surrounding them is less.

Also skincare tip: I was told as usual after laser treatment that I had to be extremely gentle with my skin and not to use my normal products, so decided to go for the less is more option, I got some cerave hydrating face wash and I had a bottle of la roche possay soothing lotion that I had been sitting on for some time (Too scared to try it for fear of a flare up or break out), but I thought since I had some time off work and already looked like crap with the bruises I would give it a try, I have been washing my face in the shower with the cerave, then when I get out I pat my skin dry and straight away use the soothing lotion on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face, the results have been astonishing.

Normally when I get out of the shower my skin feels tight, red and angry, and after 5 mins of being dry, is visibly dry an flaky, then after about half an hour you can see beeds of sebum welling up out of my pores, before I used to moisturise which would help with the visible redness and flaky skin, but after an hour or so my face would be an oil slick, it did not matter which type of moisturiser I use (oil control, rosacea friendly etc) nothing seem to keep the oil at bay.
    For the last 2 weeks all I have been using is the the soothing lotion straight away when I get out of the shower and that's it, and my skin looks and feels better than it has in years (veins aside).

Skin does not feel dry anymore when I get out of the shower, no more flaky skin and redness / inflammation is greatly reduced, odd considering I am not using a moisturiser, I guess I was overloading my skin.

If your skin is like mine and feels really dry after washing but is then really oily for the rest of the day this stuff might be worth a try, am truly amazed... hope this continues.
    Last edited by CONTACTMC; 25th October 2017 at 10:48 PM.