Thread: The best shampoo to cure papules on forehead

Default The best shampoo to cure papules on forehead

Hello everybody I am under tetracycline but I have to deal with any papules on my forehead.
    I try to fix it with metro cream rozex but they come back at the same place.
    What can I do to eradicate these papules.
    There is a good shampoo or other things to do
    I think it's demodex papules cause sometimes it's itchy.
    Thks

Hi there,

You might want to research Soolantra and ZZ ointment on this forum. There is tons of information here on how to control (and possibly eradicate) demodex if that is your issue.

-M

OK Thks but the zz cream is as good as the rozex
    And could you give me the best products to eradicate demodex
    Shampoo, cream, pills
    Thks

Quote Originally Posted by hart07 View Post

Are you asking if the ZZ Cream is better? It most certainly is. ZZ Cream is 1,000 times better than Rozex (Metronidazole)
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by hart07 View Post
    And could you give me the best products to eradicate demodex
    Shampoo, cream, pills
    Thks
    I have learned that ZZ cream and Soolantra are the top products to eradicate demodex.

OK but don't want side effects like redness or. Burning on papules cause I put rozex only on papules
    Where I can buy zz cream
    Regards

But regarding a good shampoo
    I saw that limonene and citral are not good
    My shampoo is bio and without sls
    With calendula and honey
    But perhaps would be better with backhousia citriodora or tea tree?
    During 4 years I used this shampoo without problem but now it's out of stock finish product
    This is the name and components
    Composition melvita arnica, myrthe citronnée, miel pamplemousse :
    Formule :

INCI EU[US] : Aqua [Water], Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Water [Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water]*, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Betaine, Mel [Honey]*, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Sodium PCA, Dicaprylyl Ether, Limonene **, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Arginine, Glyceryl Oleate, Heterotheca Inuloides Flower Extract , Sodium Levulinate, Caramel, Hordeum Vulgare Extract*, Citric Acid, Gellan Gum, Citral **, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil [Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil]*, Potassium Sorbate, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil*.
    *Ingrédients issus de l'Agriculture Biologique / proceeding from Organic Farming.
    **Constituant naturel des huiles essentielles / Natural component of essential oils.

Now I use this one :

Nature et progrès avoine calendula miel :
    Ingrédients INCI : AQUA, COCO-BETAINE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE (AND) GLYCERYL OLEATE, AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA WATER *, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, MEL*, GLYCERIN *, PARFUM* (ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, LIMONENE **.

Last year I used this one and I had cheeks and forehead very dry
    Composition melvita miel pamplemousse :

AQUA/WATER - GLYCERIN - LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWERWATER* - HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT* - DECYL GLUCOSIDE - COCO-BETAINE - DISODIUMCOCOYL GLUTAMATE - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - MEL/HONEY* - XANTHAN GUM -CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL* - HETEROTHECA INULOIDES FLOWER EXTRACT -BACKHOUSIA CITRIODORA LEAF OIL* - SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE - ARGININE - INULIN -LACTIC ACID - SODIUM PCA - SODIUM CHLORIDE - GLYCERYL OLEATE - DICAPRYLYL ETHER- LEVULINIC ACID - SODIUM LEVULINATE - CARAMEL - GELLAN GUM - SODIUM SALICYLATE- SODIUM BENZOATE - BENZOIC ACID - DEHYDROACETIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE -BENZYL ALCOHOL ** - limonene ** - CITRAL**

Thks for your advices

I got also this shampoo :

Composition melvita citron romarin :

Aqua/water - glycerin - lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water* - tilia cordata flower water* - decyl glucoside - coco-betaine - sodium coco-glucoside tartrate - disodium cocoyl glutamate - sodium myristoyl glutamate - xanthan gum - citrus limon (lemon) peel oil* - lavandula hybrida oil* - rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil* - backhousia citriodora oil* - glyceryl oleate - hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate - arginine - capryloyl glycine - undecylenoyl glycine - sodium pca - levulinic acid - sodium levulinate - coco-glucoside - sodium cocoyl glutamate - sodium chloride - lactic acid - caramel - gellan gum - sodium gluconate - sodium benzoate – potassium sorbate - tocopherol – linalool** - citral ** - limonene **
    But since I use calendula and honey I think I got forehead more oily and not so dry it's the reason why perhaps I got papules
    When I was with the first one shampoo my skin was dryer but papules was very rare
    But this shampoo don't exist no more
    Perhaps the 4th shampoo would be an alternative but don't know
    Last edited by hart07; 31st August 2017 at 10:25 PM.

Any thoughts
    A good shampoo for acne rosacea cause I got any papules on my forehead they come and gone with rozex but to prevent them a good shampoo or solution
    Sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur is good?
    No sides effects?
    Thks