Just thought I'd share some information I came across about bee venom being more effective than fluconazole in treating certain fungal infections.

Abstract

The antifungal activities of the bee venom against Trichophyton mentagrophytes and Trichophyton rubrum were determined by using modified broth dilution assay. The most common dermatophytes, named T. mentagrophytes and T. rubrum, were known to cause a variety of cutaneous infections in humans and animals. The bee venom exhibited prominent antifungal activities against the two dermatophytes tested in this investigation. Moreover, the antifungal activities of the bee venom were much stronger than that of fluconazole, one of the commercial antifungal drugs used in the treatment and prevention of superficial and systemic fungal infections. The result suggests that bee venom could be developed as a natural antifungal drug.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.res...matophytes/amp

I know that is vague but
I've read that bee venom has been used against systemic diseases and arthritic conditions. It's also a popular ingredient in Asian skincare. The bees sting a glass plate and the venom is collected. Although The bees are not killed in this process they are most definitely aggravated. It would be interesting to know what concentration of bee venom would be an effective antifungal and if bee venom in skincare would help seborrheic dermatitis sufferers in the future. I'm not saying go put some bee venom on your face lol but I've read quite a few articles about bee venom being a beneficial ingredient in skincare for those not allergic to bees.