Thread: Hesitant about Oracea: Need Advice Pls

Default Hesitant about Oracea: Need Advice Pls

Hey there,

Does anyone know if Oracea REALLY is sub microbial? For some reason I'm having a hard time believing that also has anyone ever tapered off of them before and if so, how did it go?

I've been taking Oracea for about three months now. The first month I took 1 capsule everyday and I didn't really see a lot of noticeable results. The second month I took one capsule every other day and my skin seemed pretty calm. But lately I've been going a couple days sometimes without taking one and my skin seemed to flare a bit so I went back to everyday.

I do have slight rosacea (light redness and about 3 little broken capillaries) But I also have seb derm/ perioral dermatitis possibly because I get tiny little pustules and flaking. It's like a layer of dead skin that builds up in my t-zone that I can literally rub off and treatments like antifungals, soolantra, and dandruff shampoos always just aggravated my sensitive skin.

I have started taking some probiotics, but I also take birth control pills and an ssri. And I just wash with water because every cleanser and moisturizer makes my skin freak out ☹️

So any advice would be great. Cause honestly I'm just scared and this is getting me down.

Hi! Im not going to be of any help because i havent tried Oracea, but i really hope it helps you in the end. Dont let this get you down have a nice day!!

Enviado desde mi SM-A500FU mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by anabgriso98 View Post
    Hi! Im not going to be of any help because i havent tried Oracea, but i really hope it helps you in the end. Dont let this get you down have a nice day!!

Enviado desde mi SM-A500FU mediante Tapatalk
    Thanks although if God could zap it off my face with a swish of his mighty finger that would be awesome 😜