Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber led??

Wow the difference in power is crazy! If that is the real power output.
    Wish I knew about it before I got pure red lol.
    So you think it's heaps better forsberg? I like that it has the Amber but alot of red in there too...I get confused because I think Amber has the calming ability and red might make my skin bit more flushed but red is the rosacea standard treatment. Maybe that mix and the power output it was helps! I guess it does need to be powerful.

There are various studies what power is needed for sickness. I found on NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine that rosacea (heavy stadium) was treated with power of ~60 Joules by RLT. After weeks, the skin was much better.
    In my case I have problem only with redness - I managed to reverse stadium B where you would see "dots" on face. Now I only keep current look and try to keep redness down as much as possible so I give more-less 4.5 minutes sessions for 60Joules.
    I see effects but I guess I am at the point where pink skin rather would fade off very hardly without radical solution like vBeam if I would want to be really white like corpse.
    Nonetheless I prefer to keep power in backup as I can always add output power if I want, or just put device further if more emission is not needed. Or I can do 30 seconds session instead of 3 minutes
    The device per se gives strong look. It is really heavy, quite big and the lights which it gives is very bright. I compared on my wall DualCare and this device. Difference was very big.
    Also even if you wear black eye protectors and have closed eyes, after session have to wait few minutes to get back to normal vision.
    Last edited by Forsberg; 3rd August 2017 at 01:24 PM.

Have you used pure red at all? Would it be a lot more powerful then they model? And do you notice that it's calms your red everyday more and more?
    I know you need to keep using to maintain results.

I just order it from red light man. I carnt help myself and until I try it I will always wonder!

Keep us posted, Raymond!

Will do! I will let you know how it goes when I receive it and try it out

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    Have you used pure red at all? Would it be a lot more powerful then they model? And do you notice that it's calms your red everyday more and more?
    I know you need to keep using to maintain results.
    I do not use (never used) only red as I do not need only red device. My main problem is redness and amber + red gives better results as orange light is known for calming effect on skin.

Here is comparison picture to imagine of the strength of both devices. Redman's Redlight+Amber vs. Smarterlights DualCare.

That...is...insane. Wow. It's a damn shame I'm from the US and can't order this light.

Would you say you've had noticeable results in reducing redness with this more powerful light?

Quote Originally Posted by kfranke View Post
    That...is...insane. Wow. It's a damn shame I'm from the US and can't order this light.

Would you say you've had noticeable results in reducing redness with this more powerful light?
    I'm from the US and I just bought one from the website. Shipping was close to $30. I'll keep you all posted on the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    I do not use (never used) only red as I do not need only red device. My main problem is redness and amber + red gives better results as orange light is known for calming effect on skin.

Here is comparison picture to imagine of the strength of both devices. Redman's Redlight+Amber vs. Smarterlights DualCare.
    This might be a stupid q, but is more power necessarily better? (ie, might someone get more flushing with more power?) do we have to increase distance/time to compensate?

Thank you for posting the picture!!

//Lizzy