Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: URGENT help please, I've never woken up with it this bad. Desperate! (w/ pics)

Angry Were your experiences with ZZ cream typical, or do most experience a worsening first?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRecluse View Post
    Yes, within the first few weeks I was completely clear. Luckily my skin responded well to it. And I'm still 100% to this day.
    Red Recluse, I read through your whole story and others. I started ZZ cream this AM after 20 years of rosacea which has recently begun to give me pustules. I noticed that your skin was clear in 10 days, and you did not seem to experience the terrible cycle of dye-off that can go on for several months. I started using TTO last week (after days of desperate research and learning about demodex which no derm ever told me about) and in the past week things have worsened a lot, but I see that as a good sign. I will now stop the TTO and use ZZ cream alone, but I'm thinking once a day because I have to work next week and I cannot go to work with peeling and pustules! My question is: I cannot find the daily "what to expect" chart which is from demodex solutions website. Do you still have that? My second question is: after 10 days when your skin was quite clear, did you continue to the daily ZZ cream until about 30 days? When did you start 1-2x/week maintenance? Thank you in advance to any help from anyone with these answers!

Default Demodex

Iíve been dealing with these demodex flare ups Eve other week. It just happens on my forehead. My dermatologist gave me tretinoin. It helped with the exfoliation but the problem still persisted. I tried using this product with sulfur and i was okay till the third day when I broke out of pustules. Is that a good sign? Thank you. Iím really scared.

Quote Originally Posted by redvelvet View Post
    Red Recluse, I read through your whole story and others. I started ZZ cream this AM after 20 years of rosacea which has recently begun to give me pustules. I noticed that your skin was clear in 10 days, and you did not seem to experience the terrible cycle of dye-off that can go on for several months. I started using TTO last week (after days of desperate research and learning about demodex which no derm ever told me about) and in the past week things have worsened a lot, but I see that as a good sign. I will now stop the TTO and use ZZ cream alone, but I'm thinking once a day because I have to work next week and I cannot go to work with peeling and pustules! My question is: I cannot find the daily "what to expect" chart which is from demodex solutions website. Do you still have that? My second question is: after 10 days when your skin was quite clear, did you continue to the daily ZZ cream until about 30 days? When did you start 1-2x/week maintenance? Thank you in advance to any help from anyone with these answers!
    It's important to note that I started using ZZ Cream after about 5 - 10 days of reverting back to TTO after giving up TTO for 2 - 3 weeks.

I went back to TTO and having not used it for 2 - 3 weeks, it caused a massive die-off.

The initial pics in my thread are of the TTO die-off, not the ZZ Cream one.

The ZZ Cream die-off took over once I started using ZZ Cream.

I became worse for a few days, and then much better.

So, TTO is what caused my massive initial die-off.

All the best.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Quote Originally Posted by Agaotaku View Post
    Iíve been dealing with these demodex flare ups Eve other week. It just happens on my forehead. My dermatologist gave me tretinoin. It helped with the exfoliation but the problem still persisted. I tried using this product with sulfur and i was okay till the third day when I broke out of pustules. Is that a good sign? Thank you. Iím really scared.
    That's a very good sign. Keep at it! Good luck.
    How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!