Thread: Australian ZZ cream users

Default Australian ZZ cream users

I am hoping Australian ZZ Cream users will see this post and help me.

As you know Demodex Solutions sends their products by Speedpost.
    I have been using ZZ Cream for years, but I had it sent directly to my friend's place of work as it was more convenient than having it sent to my house.
    Unfortunately my friend can't recall if the parcel arrived via Courier, or by Standard Australian Post. (It is no longer an option having parcels delivered there).

This matters to me as I have all parcels held at the Post Office for personal collection. Couriers come to my house. Couriers don't deliver to the PO and the result would be a return of my parcel to country of Origin.
    I need to know where to have my parcel sent, but first I need to know what exactly Speedpost is.
    The Speedpost website says their service is 'Courier' but according to the Demodex rep, it isn't and is just an unfortunate choice of words due to language misinterpretation.

So, if any Australian ZZ cream users see this post, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!
    Previous Numerous IPL.
    Supplements: Niacinamide, Vit K2, low D3, Vit A. Moderate Dose Vit C, Iodine, Taurine, Magnesium. Very low dose B's. Low dose zinc (to correct deficiency).
    Skin Care: No Cleanser, ZZ cream mixed with Niacinamide gel 4% and LMW HA 2%, ethyl ascorbate 2%.

Treating for gut dysbiosis.(This is helping).
    Previous GAPS diet. Have now introduced lots of fibre.
    Fermented Foods. Intermittent fasting -16-18 hours.
    Oral Colostrum. Helps reduce food reactions.

It could be helpful hearing from people who live in other countries too.
    Previous Numerous IPL.
    Supplements: Niacinamide, Vit K2, low D3, Vit A. Moderate Dose Vit C, Iodine, Taurine, Magnesium. Very low dose B's. Low dose zinc (to correct deficiency).
    Skin Care: No Cleanser, ZZ cream mixed with Niacinamide gel 4% and LMW HA 2%, ethyl ascorbate 2%.

Treating for gut dysbiosis.(This is helping).
    Previous GAPS diet. Have now introduced lots of fibre.
    Fermented Foods. Intermittent fasting -16-18 hours.
    Oral Colostrum. Helps reduce food reactions.

Default ZZ Cream Delivery Method

Hi Mistica

It has been a very long time since I was the sole Administrator of this forum. I no longer use ZZ cream and it was years ago that I did use it. I can vaguely remember it came from Hong Kong in parcel post. Don't think I had to sign for it. This probably doesn't help you but since I rarely check my emails, I thought it would be good to check in and see how things are going in the RF. Back in my time here, it was pretty nasty with Nase. Hopefully he's gone now?

Wishing you all the best with controlling your Rosacea.

Jen
    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.

Default Diet

Hi again Mistica

I've just been thinking. I know the ZZ cream helped me...it got worse before it got better. The best thing I did for Rosacea was:

1. Not to let it completely take over my life. It did for quite some time. Years, actually! I was house-bound, too ashamed to go out in public.
    2. A good diet ... https://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/ (it's all natural/organic). Takes quite a bit of effort in the kitchen.
    3. Red LED on my face (very calming on my face). Iowa David made it for me and posted it out from America. I'm so sad that he passed away

Just recently, Rosacea flared up again for me. I did have it under control but STRESS kicked in, big time. I won't go into the whys and wherefores, but trying to reduce stress, really helps.

Jen
    Currently trying: Apr 06 Bee Wilder's Candida (natural healing) Diet; May 06 Home made red LED array; Aug 06 ZZ ointment.