Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To sell: Rosacea Dual-Care lamp

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzled View Post
    Ah yes we have the same light then. That is cool!

Even more of an incentive - I am quite the flusher/blusher with broken blood vessels...
    I really hope it helps you! It meant so much to me to see improvements. I know how tough this road can be.

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    Hey forsberg how often do you use and for how long?
    Do you just have the plain red?
    I use my new device for 5-6 minutes at distance of 10-15 cm to provide 30-60 Joules per cm^2.
    I decided to take red plus amber as orange light is known to calm redness and in this aspect is better than pure red. But it (orange light) is only additional light - more of 75% of LEDs are in red spectrum - red, redder, ****ing hell red and orange. So this is perfect mix.

Quote Originally Posted by JennAdeleK View Post
    I think I might have gotten lucky because I'm 2 weeks into my red light therapy here at home (I do it 2x per day for 90 seconds each session), and I am seeing definite positive results. My skin texture is almost normal (like 95% normal... most people would never notice anything but I can tell my skin still has some off texture) and I am far less heat sensitive than I used to be, even just compared to a week ago. The unit I bought said full results at 3 months... but I'm already super pleased. I would suppose result times and effects would vary, as everyone's skin and rosacea symptoms are going to be unique to them. I was skeptical when adding red light therapy into my regimen, but now I am a full on advocate of giving it a try.
    That's great.
    It is good idea to take pics before and after. Regarding texture, what did you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsberg View Post
    I use my new device for 5-6 minutes at distance of 10-15 cm to provide 30-60 Joules per cm^2.
    I decided to take red plus amber as orange light is known to calm redness and in this aspect is better than pure red. But it (orange light) is only additional light - more of 75% of LEDs are in red spectrum - red, redder, ****ing hell red and orange. So this is perfect mix.

That's great.
    It is good idea to take pics before and after. Regarding texture, what did you mean?

'****ing hell red' is brilliant! Thanks for the giggle.

That's great.
    Yeah... I'm not much of one for taking pics. I just never think to do it. But, in regards to texture... before red light therapy I had this slightly bumpy/rashy/dry texture on my cheeks mostly. It wouldn't necessarily be red or anything, as my autoimmune protocol has gotten rid of most of my inflammation that had been causing pinkness/redness, but it would just be a different texture than I had before rosacea started for me. Since red light therapy, it has smoothed about 95% and my skin feels pretty soft most of the time. It can still be a tad dry at times, but almost all bumps are gone every day and it isn't itchy/rashy hardly ever (only if I get too warm and then not for long). Hope that helps clarify.

I have 2 from the ledman ...just red and Amber and I have used them like 2 mins a day for a few weeks and haven't really seen much improvement...it just stops me from continuing.

The redlightman looks ok because it has multiple lights in one device and may be more powerful. Might be worth a try.

Anyone tired led man lights? So confusing buying these lights because there's a a lot of manufactures now and not all are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RaymondS View Post
    I have 2 from the ledman ...just red and Amber and I have used them like 2 mins a day for a few weeks and haven't really seen much improvement...it just stops me from continuing.

The redlightman looks ok because it has multiple lights in one device and may be more powerful. Might be worth a try.

Anyone tired led man lights? So confusing buying these lights because there's a a lot of manufactures now and not all are the same.
    I have only tried 2 so far... Rejuven Light and Pure Red. Both work for me, but Rejuven isn't nearly as strong as Pure Red. It would take me 10-12 minutes 2x per day with Rejuven to get the same results I'm getting in 90 seconds 2x per day with Pure Red. I keep them both because Rejuven came with amber, green and blue lights as well as the red. Pure Red is just as the name implies... red only.

Yeah... I'm not much of one for taking pics. I just never think to do it. But, in regards to texture... before red light therapy I had this slightly bumpy/rashy/dry texture on my cheeks mostly. It wouldn't necessarily be red or anything, as my autoimmune protocol has gotten rid of most of my inflammation that had been causing pinkness/redness, but it would just be a different texture than I had before rosacea started for me. Since red light therapy, it has smoothed about 95% and my skin feels pretty soft most of the time. It can still be a tad dry at times, but almost all bumps are gone every day and it isn't itchy/rashy hardly ever (only if I get too warm and then not for long). Hope that helps clarify.
    Ah, so this is this *texture* thing
    Well, my face texture is hmmm wonderful I think. The skin is well moisturised, no itching, no burning ect. I can use cosmetics without side effects. I mostly use just anti-wrinkle cream for night and daily sun blocker with concealer if it is sunny weather.
    The only problem I have is quite bigger pores (mini orange peel) and pink cheeks. My rosacea has been stopped and I think sometimes it goes even backward just to the stage of change color.

Ah, so this is this *texture* thing
    Well, my face texture is hmmm wonderful I think. The skin is well moisturised, no itching, no burning ect. I can use cosmetics without side effects. I mostly use just anti-wrinkle cream for night and daily sun blocker with concealer if it is sunny weather.
    The only problem I have is quite bigger pores (mini orange peel) and pink cheeks. My rosacea has been stopped and I think sometimes it goes even backward just to the stage of change color.
    Yep. Red light therapy helped with the texture. I can't say whether or not it helps with pinkness/redness because that was gone before I started RLT, but it definitely made a difference in skin texture for me... and in allowing me to be more tolerant of greater degrees of warmth/heat. I still try not to get overheated, but it seems it doesn't happen as easily anymore.

Yep. Red light therapy helped with the texture. I can't say whether or not it helps with pinkness/redness because that was gone before I started RLT, but it definitely made a difference in skin texture for me... and in allowing me to be more tolerant of greater degrees of warmth/heat. I still try not to get overheated, but it seems it doesn't happen as easily anymore.
    Could you tell me how was gone your redness before thelight therapy?

sorry for my language, i'm french!