Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My 25 year journey with some success, please read.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    How long were you taking the ambrotose for before you started to notice results?

As it is food rather than 'medicine' it takes a few days to kick in and your body use the sugars and then my skin to see results....so there is a short lag. I guess the sugars may be used by the body quite quickly but they will only help with building the lower epidermis so upper layers of flakey skin need a few days to a week to fall off and newer layers which now have integrity. But I can sense its doing something within 24 hours, I often get thirsty when I take it and I take this as my body trying to detox. When I first took it years ago I had very mild flu symptoms and I felt a bit depressed when I took it. These days I tend to feel more energetic more than anything after taking.

I urge you to try it please. What I want is a few people to commit to trying it and feedback, hopefully longer term guys on her. Until then people are naturally going to be skeptical. This is nothing like any other treatment for SD. This makes your immune system work how it should and corrects your internal problems. Ive tried everything, nothing makes your skin hold together and stick to your face like this. I have said buy the cheaper capsules to test yourself but know its a very uneconomical way to buy Ambrotose. The powder tubs are far better. Remember this is not medicine but food, if you take a little more it detoxes and works more strongly. The capsules at the recommended dose will give you a sign its working but I would want to take about 5 capsules a day to have the kind of amounts I take from the powder tubs. I read somewhere the capsules while cheap are almost 3x the cost of the powder tubs so they are a false economy for sure.
    Last edited by jimmymacc; 17th February 2017 at 02:38 PM.

This scripture came to mind.

Proverbs 13:12

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.

SD I know made me and probably many of you very cynical and negative about life sometimes. I understand that. I hope Ambrotose will put some hope back into some of your lives.

Can I get anyone to commit to trying Ambrotose? I feel like i'm wasting my time if I keep waiting here and no one has any intention of trying it. This thread is 2 weeks old, people could of already found healing if they weren't so stubborn.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymacc View Post
    Can I get anyone to commit to trying Ambrotose? I feel like i'm wasting my time if I keep waiting here and no one has any intention of trying it. This thread is 2 weeks old, people could of already found healing if they weren't so stubborn.
    Sorry but I've not seen anything in the extended arguments to convince me that this snake oil and fairy dust combination offers anything.

One of the most offputting comments was to introduce the notion that Christians are involved with the product and that the manufacturer is a pyramid selling organisation. I'm not sugesting there is anything wrong with Christianity per se but to bring this into sales patter for a pseudomedicinal product is distasteful to say the least.

Yeh I'm not that keen because I don't have SD just rosacea so I'm wondering if it would even help.

Iv just done research in ambrotose and all the review sites are unknown (made up from ambrotose) and all the reviews are saying how amazing it is and it can cure anything from colds to lupus and memory / cancer.
    I really hate how you can not even get proper reviews because the company are f##king scam artist.
    The company is getting heaps of legal action against them and no evidence at all.
    Dude I'm a strong believer in trying new things but not wasting money on placebo products.
    I'm not going to say any more on this thread.

So basically you guys are saying I'm lying....

I'm not in an adversarial mood but I go to highlight one irony. Most of the products people are spending their money on here are made by big corporations like MERCK price pumping products like Singulair and making billions on products that they KNEW caused depression and suicide but covered it up to make a buck. So basically you guys are siding with those guys. I never heard anyone call MERCK scammers selling snake oil. Or anyone being accused of being a promoter on those threads.

BUT no a company that simply focuses on the holistic well being of health and recognises as many of you do that health is really a result of a deficiency or malfunction in our internal systems and that most of the time what our immune system needs is internal help and fuel. BUT NO they are the scammers and the fact the FDA and drug companies attack them should tell you that they are a threat to their business model of keeping you guys sick and buying the next best cream or drug and screw it if people die taking it.

YES a Christian founded the company and YES they use multi level selling as their model but that does not mean the products are Snake oil or placebo. The company is listed on the NASDAQ!! DAMN....can you people be helped?

I don't even know why my success is being questions....am I selling anything? What do I have to gain?

I admit to one sin.....I am doing this 99% to help people find a cure as I have but I have to admit I get a perverse kick out of watching some people simply unable cut though the information they have been controlled with for so many years. Cause I know this stuff will in all likely end their suffering but they won't try it is kind of sad but intrigues me at the same time. I believe there must be some people with discernment and intelligence to get I'm telling the truth. I purposely and prodding like a enjoys prodding a friend to get him to do something that will help them. But seriously thats aside you people need to try this soon or I will go and delete this thread.
    Last edited by jimmymacc; 18th February 2017 at 04:33 PM.

I'm not suggesting you are lying, just that you are being misled.

Please lead us to some evidence that the product(s) do as claimed. If you are unable to do that then they remain as snake oil and fairy dust.
    Last edited by johnabetts; 18th February 2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnabetts View Post
    I'm not suggesting you are lying, just that you are being misled.

Please lead us to some evidence that the product(s) do as clamined. If you are unable to do that then they remain as snake oil and fairy dust.

Are you really suggesting I am being tricked into thinking this stuff works.......I bet the vinegar and honey guys don't get that criticism. Crazy.....

I think that the companies selling supplements should offer a possibility to try their products for free, like a free sample of 15-20 pills. It would be beneficial for both customers and companies, because if the product were useful their client list would extend easier.
    A little time ago I contacted a company to get a free sample, they replied but didn't really care.
    As to to Ambrotose, I'm happy this product worked for you. But my main concern is rosacea, not seb derm. (sure the 2 can be related, but I think seb derm is much easier to treat)