Thread: Take medications as a last resort

Default Take medications as a last resort

Seborrheic dermatitis is a skin disorder affecting the scalp, face, and torso. Typically, seborrheic dermatitis presents with scaly, flaky, itchy, and red skin. It particularly affects the sebaceous-gland-rich areas of skin. In adolescents and adults, seborrhoeic dermatitis usually presents as scalp scaling or as redness of the nasolabial fold.

The topical antifungal medications ketoconazole and ciclopirox are both effective for the condition.It is unclear if other antifungals are equally effective
    --------------------------------------------

Yes while this is true.Having these symptoms means that something is not right in your body, whether and much EACH of US can combat the disease is up to you.
    i have it!I own it to!

And i strive to beat it to the absolute best of my ability, with every grain of my will power to every grain of food and diet i have to consume to every exercise i have do to improve my immunity and resistance towards Seborrhoeic dermatitis.

You people come here asking for a ****ING QUICK FIX RECIPE FROM A DOCTOR AND THAN ****ING COMPLAIN WHEN BLABLABLA THIS AND THAT DID NOT WORK 100% WITH YOUR ****ING HOPELESS AND PATHEDIC QUITTER MISERABLE ATTITUDES

Have you ever seen the adds going around--- "Millionaire secrets" earn 3000$/day working home 2 hours a day .Buy it now!!! Quick fix guaranteed, no need to work.This is ****ing YOU living in fantasy land

Ask yourself this.Is there something you can do to combat it on your own ? Are you currently living a healthy lifestyle ? Are you obese ? Do you exercise ? Do you eat well ?

Reality check! You have a condition in your body which causes unpleasant symptoms, and odds are it ain't going to disappear over night, if you ever have experienced poverty and the suffering that came with it, did you suddenly find a million bucks in a corner around a dumpster ? Or did you work hard each day to gradually earn more and more until you achieved the desired results !

We have a condition which is causing us misery, but we can get better.We can, but don't expect it to be over night or over a week.If it takes 2 years than so be it ! Accept it ! But do what you have to do!
    Take care of yourself with the best of your ability.Get better each day/each day! Take care of your body .Take care of your nutrition! And gradually, gradually it gets better and better and better until you no longer live in health poverty just like you have succeeded in other areas in your life.This is a challenge and a real chapter of battle in your life.Which can be WON like you have Won before

But ain't no ****ing Quick fix recipe gonna magically resolve everything

What a lovely post! I don't think any of us come here for a quick fix. We come to this community to gain information, advice from others who share the same issues. Help and support each other if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrygirl View Post
    What a lovely post! I don't think any of us come here for a quick fix. We come to this community to gain information, advice from others who share the same issues. Help and support each other if you will.
    I am advocating a healthy lifestyle.I do so because i believe it to bring positive results with the medical conditions we are entangled with

Um, this isn't a weight loss forum. I've been in shape my entire life, I love sports and eat healthy.

Many elite athletes have skin problems, let's not get silly.

Yes, everyone should eat healthily and get regular exercise. This isn't exactly revelatory information.

But, as johny said, people suffer from conditions like these regardless. Seborrheic dermatitis is an allergic reaction of the skin, and conditions like allergies frankly don't care how many pull-ups you do.

To claim that those who are afflicted with it are directly responsible for their condition is damagingly erroneous. It isn't anyone's fault that they suffer from seb derm -- especially as it can be hereditary.

And to claim that those who seek treatment have "HOPELESS AND PATHEDIC[sic] QUITTER MISERABLE ATTITUDES" is disgustingly insulting. This forum is for people to support each other and share insights and resources, not to get on a pedestal and shout blanket insults like a deranged drill sergeant.